xenon lights

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Calvalier!

Welcome to the BMW.SG forums :)

Well, you mean from facelift into prefacelift? Sorry to say, no. The headlight cluster is different.

You can't but you can buy a non FL Xenon assembly in Coupe or sedan version and both will fit regardless of what car you drive. Just change the front glass.

thanks for the advice. what about xenon lights from a coupe to a sedan? both are the older versions.

by the way, im driving a black e46 sedan and trying to add some stuff to my car. anyone with stuff they might wana sell can drop me a mail anytime

thanks for the advice. what about xenon lights from a coupe to a sedan? both are the older versions.

by the way, im driving a black e46 sedan and trying to add some stuff to my car. anyone with stuff they might wana sell can drop me a mail anytime

calvalier said:

Bro,

Are you facing some trouble with the server with posting the messages? Was there an error that you got when you clicked submit? Just asking because of the double post..

Anyway, shifted this to "General folder !"

You'll get more answers there :)

ps: sent you a PM!
Cheers!!

hi calvalier ! u can chech it out with Eng Soon for brand new xenon parts, heard fm the guys here r paying abt 2.1k for the mod without the auto leveling sensor. Eng Soon is giving me a quote on the he parts including the auto leveling sensor, headlight washer and the wiper tank, if u interested i can e-mail to u when i recieve the quote.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back