Yo Wadsup?

BMW™

It is my first visit here. I am very proud to have joined this excellent dedicated forum to BMW. I personally own 3 BMWs. The X5, Z4 and not forgetting the 520i E60. I hope to learn more from everyone, know more people, especially BMW enthusiasts. CHEERS! :) Long Live the great BMWs.

Re: Yo Wadsup?

Thanks for that wonderfully warm welcome Mockngbrd™. I would gladly enjoy my stay here, thanks to all wonderful enthusiastic members and great dedicated moderators like you. I'm not sure if I could make it for the meetup, have to check my appointments with clients and events going on. I would give you a reply ASAP. All the best and a GREAT thanks to you.

Not all I buy one. All actually sponsered by my Dad. I drive the 520i most regularly, my parents have their share of X5, but usually they drive their own Volvo XC90 and on weekends I bring my gurlfriend. in my Z4. Basically Z4 weekend car, X5 family car and 520i, my favourite and most reliable and multi-purposed car. :)

wow! shiok! got Z4...no need Girlfriend la....must kena girlfriendss..... ahhahahah... :)
just go Zouk...can liao.... u have 3 BMWs...can have 3 different kind of girls....

X5 = Mountain climbing girl
Z4 = Model
5 Series = Office Secretary....

how? :) :)

Welcome. Nice combo of cars u have.

welcome to this friendly and nice forum...

enjoy your stay here and chat more... everyone is nice...

hii there, welcome to the forum. Nice collection of cars.
njoy ur stay here n happy surfing..
cheers!!

BMW™ said:
Not all I buy one. All actually sponsered by my Dad. I drive the 520i most regularly, my parents have their share of X5, but usually they drive their own Volvo XC90 and on weekends I bring my gurlfriend. in my Z4. Basically Z4 weekend car, X5 family car and 520i, my favourite and most reliable and multi-purposed car. :)

Why 2 SUV's????

Anyway u live very close to me...... u must be in the Queen Astride area with this amount of cars!! ha ha ha

Hahas LOL!... Sia Lah.. Cannot be unfaithful to my Darling lah... Sometimes in life, it's beta to be loyal... LOL! Mountain Climbing Girl? Wad da' hecka is dat man? Indeed my girlfriend is a model... but I got no likings for any of my secretary. Stopped goin' Zouk for a long time... I rather go Ministry of Sound, nicer ambience, environment and got lots of fun people there... but they got bad service... real bad.... Was thinking of getting a new car somewhere end of june or end of this year... Any comments on BMW M3 GTR? Looks damn fierce to me, the torque, acceleration, speed just turns me on man. Just that the M3 butt a lil' too small... :)

The X5 for my personal use or when like I go for golf meet-ups with my friends. The Volvo XC90 my Dad buy for himself and my Mum.

wa....model ah....eh....intro her model friends to us le....i am sure some bros here wouldn't mind making more beautiful friends one.... :)
u stay orchard area ah.....wa....eh...can hang out le....i nearby ah....

MOS, ok only la....a bit too hardcore for me the crowd... still much prefer Zouk....just driving ur car thru the entrance song liao.....MOS Valet cannot make it....

Yahs agreed... I don't mix much with my girlfriend's friends. All very "hiao" one lah... wear push ups tight clothes and G-Strings can see everything one derh... not surprising after all.. Model wad... Zouk lost quite alot of business after MOS open right?

Damn....how come when I was at the SIAN CHAR BOR age, my daddy didnt even give me an EZlink card !!!!

Welcome, u ve come to a very popular n helpful forum. I can see a disproportionate ratio between the number of cars in your family [ e60, X5, Z4, XC90, etc ] and drivers avaliable. Clearly your cars are under utlised. Would you want to leave me your car keys, such as the X5 or Z4 where I would keep the engines warm during the week for you and you can have them back on w/e as your w/e cars :D

chey....macham driver sia... u help to wash car ah....eheeheheh..... then u must find Model GF also le...if not, cannot match.... lose face la..... :)
go find model GF first...then talk k.....

BMW™ said:
Yahs agreed... I don't mix much with my girlfriend's friends. All very "hiao" one lah... wear push ups tight clothes and G-Strings can see everything one derh... not surprising after all.. Model wad... Zouk lost quite alot of business after MOS open right?

i agree on the service part... MOS still need to improve on that... a lot more. Velvet still my all time favourite.... every fridays... ha

i used to hang out at the members area in Zouk too.... but getting a liitle too old for tat liao la...
maybe u can buy drinks next time... :)

anyways.... great choice in ur car's Marque... :) n a warm welcum to the forum... enjoy ur stay here ya...

Hahas.. Thanks for your gracius & kind offer but I can handle it. On weekdays, i drive my 520i E60 to work... Sometimes at night, I'd like to go MOS or Zouk or I have an appointment with client etc, I would drive my Z4 and on weekends mornings, I usually drive my X5 to play golf with clients and friends. Then, I drive my Z4 for leisure. My cars are rather balanced... All got rest days and work days.. Very useful.... :)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back