Yo Wadsup?

Re: Yo Wadsup?

Hmms... Btw... I was thinking of buying a new property. The Sail looks fantaastic to me, just that the price is a lil' too off budget. I went to scout around the East sides and discovered quite a few good condominiums along the stretch, Water Place and Costa Del Sol... Hopefully can buy one by end of next year, den decorate it to soem kabuki love palace. :p

don't buy Costa Del Sol... they already have difficulties selling alot of units...not too good resale value... Water place is alright...but Far East build quality... and noisy...too near to ECP....

What is ur budget....can consider Newton area...lots of new apts coming up....price is ok....

My fav is still : LADYHILL....steam!!

Hahas... but heard the Feng Shui of Costa Del Sol very good, my Dad says Water Place so damn crammed up. Tough Choice... erms sorry the budget I not too sure, gota look on my father's mood and off course my performance in the company, and definitely see whether my Dad got earn $$$ these past few months.

Nutty Professor said:
chey....macham driver sia... u help to wash car ah....eheeheheh..... then u must find Model GF also le...if not, cannot match.... lose face la..... :)
go find model GF first...then talk k.....

errr .... my GF was a model, now she s a house wife :) So who say AH BENG who once drives a 20year old Nissan with extra loud exhuast without ABS/DTC/PDC got no babe...

opps ...better shut up before the wifey reads this :offtopic:

wa....u very lucky le....not married..but father willing to buy house for u....shiok....

i think Feng Shui ok only la...if really that good, then they would hv sold all units liao...u can check the price of that place...hasn't really move at all...
HDB lor...good and cheap....reno till swee swee....save the $$ for other good things... :)

Hahas... I agree I'm lucky. w/o my parents or practically my father, I would be nothing. I was called by some people, a hopeless failure that rely on Father to survive. I agree to wad they say, but I guess I could only improvise and work harder for my father's business and repay him in that way. HDB??? I scared park my Z4, X5 or 520i E60 kena vandalised. Last time my 318i the door there got one long line of scratch, I sibei du lan lorh. One LONG silver line on my black colour door.. I was like WTF mans... I remember when was it, 2 years ago... when I was 21. Somemore the 318i was my birthday gift from my Dad.

hi..welcome..hey waa..saw the name X5 in ur car list! damn that car is sooo damn expensive!
hey Z4..waaa my HDB carpark always have 1 parking...no scratch at all..u all noe y?becos i lived that block..everyday go down see hows the Z4..make sure nobody scratches it..beautiful car man!love the Z4..hey u can move to HDB..best is my block..i can everday help u take care of ur car!

Hahas... Indeed Z4 very nice car... Thanks for your offer aniways. X5 is indeed quite a hefty lump sum of money, but ain't me paying after all, still my Dad paid for me.

hahah....X5 ok la....in recent times, the price has fallen quite a bit....and the shape is a bit outdated liao....but still a great car....was thinking of it, b4 i settle for my VW....ahahahha....

nah...working for dad is ok la....as long as you work hard to earn the respect lor...and maybe don't spend so much of his money la.... maybe not HDB la... there are some old APTs, real nice, can reno and do up till nice.... cheap...max S$450K..... alright mah...

I am targeting to buy a house myself in 2 yrs time, but cheapo one la...around S$300K enough liao... S,pore's property is too over inflated la...get burned easily if the economy falls again... I rather have strong savings ($$). :) :)

haha er.....sorry i'm abit kapo...

but strictly from a real estate and architectural pt of view, i'm pretty such that the price of The Sail is set to appreciate.....in time to come...of course that's in the assumption of steady and sustained growth in the economy in the coming years....(which is a big IF in itself, but aint that the usual case with investments of such a scale)

in any case, it'd still be a pretty attractive place to ex-pats and such within a couple of years of its completion, so i'd put a pretty safe bet that buying now would still be an economically sound judgement....especially so, given the govt's upcoming plans for the downtown marina area....

of course, i stand to be corrected

Hmms.. I'm also very interested in The Sail, but look at the price mans.. it would surely gona be one heavy investment... my Dad was like [ frown-eyebrows ] when the price was mentioned... LOL! I beta go check everything around there and see if it would really be a excellent investment :)

I agree with Jason3s that THE SAIL is a safe investment and its value is definately gonna incline in future with more developments in the city.

You might wanna look at the upcoming St. Regis residences at Tomlinson Rd, near Tanglin Should be launching soon...
Keep a lookout dude

Hope you'll get a great value pty

ehh where the hell is THE SAIL??suddenly everybody in this thread is talking abt it..wats that?a house?anybody hav the links to it? i wanna see!

Consider caribbean la...just beside harbour front...in time to come very happenin...many many club openin at vivo city(not sure if i got the name rite) drunk liao can just walk home...:lol2: ...dun haf to worry about road block...keke....

The Sail is located in the city, along marina boulevard and Shenton Way..
Nice view indeed!
Check out http://citydev.sg/CDL/ws.htm

Another apartment known as The Pier at Robertson Quay is just along Mohd Sultan
Walk home after drinks too.. haha

dasabelle said:
The Sail is located in the city, along marina boulevard and Shenton Way..
Nice view indeed!
Check out http://citydev.sg/CDL/ws.htm

Another apartment known as The Pier at Robertson Quay is just along Mohd Sultan
Walk home after drinks too.. haha
ohh..ic..hey thanks for the link..but ehh..ur link like never help much leh..cannot see any pics of THE SAIL..anyway thanks..i remeber liao..saw the addvertisment on the news b4..:)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back