Yo!

bmweijie

Wats up peeps!

I've recently rented a Z4 for my wedding and have been amazed with its handling capability after that day! Sadly, i do not have the go ahead/moola to get a Z4 so im contemplating to get a 1 series instead... been eyeing the 125/130/135 and read up a bit on the different engines.

Im currently driving a mk5 gti so im pretty inclined to have power on my nxt ride (which is most likely to be a bimmer!). I know, i know, 135 is top of the list but its a manual so my wife cant really drive it and again i do not have enough moola to get the M-sport. So its pretty much down to 125 and the 130.

I'll do some homework before posting questions ard here, so im signing out with a big wave to all of u :cool:

Re: Yo!

bmweijie;828135 said:
Wats up peeps!

I've recently rented a Z4 for my wedding and have been amazed with its handling capability after that day! Sadly, i do not have the go ahead/moola to get a Z4 so im contemplating to get a 1 series instead... been eyeing the 125/130/135 and read up a bit on the different engines.

Im currently driving a mk5 gti so im pretty inclined to have power on my nxt ride (which is most likely to be a bimmer!). I know, i know, 135 is top of the list but its a manual so my wife cant really drive it and again i do not have enough moola to get the M-sport. So its pretty much down to 125 and the 130.

I'll do some homework before posting questions ard here, so im signing out with a big wave to all of u :cool:
Welcome onboard bmweijie :wavey:

FYI: 135i M-Sports/No M-Sports, IS NOT top of the list for e 1-series. :nehnehhh:

Top of the list for e 1-series is e 1M. Also, e 1M comes manual (auto is under options, I think) while e 135i comes auto with +/- manual while conventional manual is under options.

Hope the above gives u a slightly more accurate info :p

Cheerz mate,

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby1M;828235 said:
Welcome onboard bmweijie :wavey:

FYI: 135i M-Sports/No M-Sports, IS NOT top of the list for e 1-series. :nehnehhh:

Top of the list for e 1-series is e 1M. Also, e 1M comes manual (auto is under options, I think) while e 135i comes auto with +/- manual while conventional manual is under options.

Hope the above gives u a slightly more accurate info :p

Cheerz mate,

Oh yeah... u're rite. E 1M is e top dog!
Hmmmm 135 comes with auto.... now tats a very welcomed piece of info...
Im glad u chimed in, if not i wouldnt know how to clock my 1st 10 posts! :cool:

bmweijie;828249 said:
Oh yeah... u're rite. E 1M is e top dog!
Hmmmm 135 comes with auto.... now tats a very welcomed piece of info...
Im glad u chimed in, if not i wouldnt know how to clock my 1st 10 posts! :cool:
NP there.

Yups, top dog in e series with approx 34bhp more than 135i @ OEM spec. If u throw in the BMW performance steering wheel, u will get paddle shift too :p

Last edited by a moderator:

bmweijie;828261 said:
Great... now e nxt thing to do is to convince my wife to let me have another wife :roll:
How about convince her u r only getting a GF first and later become Mistress but will never replace her as wife :lol: :lol:

Baby1M;828265 said:
How about convince her u r only getting a GF first and later become Mistress but will never replace her as wife :lol: :lol:

Hahaha.... tats a gd 1...
I might just use wat u quoted and see how it goes!

bmweijie;828135 said:
Wats up peeps!

Hi weijie,

welcome onboard........

Z4 Rocks................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;828302 said:
Hi weijie,

welcome onboard........

Z4 Rocks................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Yeah.... it handles corner really well... im wondering if the 1 series will be anywhere near it...

bmweijie;828309 said:
Yeah.... it handles corner really well... im wondering if the 1 series will be anywhere near it...

actually Roadster drive and handling is different from Coupe and Sedan ( based on my past experience not too sure about other owners ) .....am sure 1 Series handling is good...after all is Sheer Driving Pleasure

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;828313 said:
actually Roadster drive and handling is different from Coupe and Sedan ( based on my past experience not too sure about other owners ) .....am sure 1 Series handling is good...after all is Sheer Driving Pleasure

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Guess e only way to find out is to try it out :cool:

bmweijie;828314 said:
Guess e only way to find out is to try it out :cool:

yes, best to test drive and see which variant suits you.....

cheeerssssssssss

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelissaChambers

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back