YOG 'Give Way' Rule

redhotdevil

A dedicated lane will be marked out for Youth Olympic Games (YOG) vehicles on selected sections of roads from Aug 5 to 26 to facilitate transportation for participants and officials.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) has jointly set up this lane with the Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee (SYOGOC) based on the “Give Way” concept.

large-news_4629.jpg

Motorists only need to give way when they see Youth Olympic Vehicles approaching, similar to what they would do when they see an emergency service vehicle. Other Olympic Games host cities have introduced Olympic Lane but their schemes were based on a dedicated lane concept for the exclusive use of Games vehicles.

The second left-most lane along designated routes of 7 expressways’ and 15 arterial roads will be designated as the Youth Olympic Lane. These lanes will be clearly marked with the Olympic Rings and the words “Give Way” in white.

Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Transport as well as Community Development, Youth and Sports, Mr. Teo Ser Luck said: “I am confident that motorists’ full support and co-operation will make the Youth Olympic Lane a success. All Singaporeans can do their part to create a pleasant and memorable YOG experience for our visitors.”

During the period of the games, 700 vehicles will be used and will spot the Singapore 2010 look while having special YOG license plates for easy identification.

resized-20100618162508452.jpg

resized-20100618162526717.jpg

resized-20100618162439940.jpg

resized-20100618162453400.jpg

:whythis:
do dey also have cameras in front of their vehicles so if dun give way then will receive summon??

Re: YOG 'Give Way' Rule

traffic jam can follow behind YOG vehicle, they will 'kui lor' for you to chiong.

$130 penalty for not giving way.
Stupid.....

like that also can??? as the saying goes, "you say what, what lor."

If not wrong they oni mark 2nd lane... Then we drive on 1st or 3rd lane. Save the problem..

Wat a rule....:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

sszone;552356 said:
group buy...anybody wanna do YOG decals....we ask Bro Wolf do the pasting....hahaha

This one is non-profit ah.... whahahhaha....

Btw, i am not into the sticker business :lol2:

wolf73;552389 said:
This one is non-profit ah.... whahahhaha....

Btw, i am not into the sticker business :lol2:

if u seow on, wanna give me $5 per decal, i would gladly take it.

thanks in advance.

Tig@r;552386 said:
If not wrong they oni mark 2nd lane... Then we drive on 1st or 3rd lane. Save the problem..

Wat a rule....:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

first lane cnot la.. got bus lane, bus give way rule... juz go 3rd lane..
alternative, when u see those vehicle appear juz step on accelerator..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
777vinname

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back