[you] PLEASE READ! UPDATE - July Meetup Venue Change

Re: EXCLUSIVE! - [you] is officially our next BMW.SG IDOL!

brudder,
sori i goin bkk sunday afternoon flt to pick up liverpool's pcs from the draw with thai team.

Wah kao ! U guys got my hopes up for a career change after I saw this thread !! lol

Re: EXCLUSIVE! - steamy-stream is officially our next BMW.SG IDOL!

Re: EXCLUSIVE! - steamy-stream is officially our next BMW.SG IDOL!

Brother's..... Thank you for the invite.... but if you read where I am at.... I am in Sawadee land! Bangkok.... Sorry will not be able fly or drive down in time!

K Dom.

Re: EXCLUSIVE! - Simone is officially our next BMW.SG IDOL!

Simone;455777 said:
Hello bros,
Wat is all these ha?:huhhuh: By the way is the meetup going to be postponed leh............lazy to wash car kekeke:sneaky:

Bro,

If got risk of being caught in soccer fan jam, I think we mit up ard 3 for coffee with Preston, Mr Ho, Blue Ice n Marcus. Then join the rest of the gang at 4.30 n leave ard 5.30.

This way we avoid the jam to a certain degree. After that, we can do dinner if all of us are free to do so.

Wat's your take?

LOLOLOLOL

I LOL-ed in real life... idiot.

I was so shocked I thought there was gonna be some embarassing photos of me up.
*sweat*

Just for this gig, I think i'll come down this month hahaha...
will i get a red carpet?

Re: EXCLUSIVE! - Banana55 is officially our next BMW.SG IDOL!

I m the Victim!!!!....:liar:

Wat a wonderful software!!! Thumbs up

:p:p:p:p:p

Re: EXCLUSIVE! - WMB23 is officially our next BMW.SG IDOL!

wow! suddenly feel so sexy leh!:cloud9:
This software is so smart! whoever came out w this idea is even smarter!
Luv 2 join u guys but Im from Boleh Land leh.... Too bad! U guys hv fun.:nehnehhh:

kim_pioneer;455929 said:
Bro,

If got risk of being caught in soccer fan jam, I think we mit up ard 3 for coffee with Preston, Mr Ho, Blue Ice n Marcus. Then join the rest of the gang at 4.30 n leave ard 5.30.

This way we avoid the jam to a certain degree. After that, we can do dinner if all of us are free to do so.

Wat's your take?

Sound good, so ard 3 for coffee c u there! :D

Re: [you] PLEASE READ! UPDATE - July Meetup Venue Change

any Uncles here know how to get to T3 on a bicycle?..route from tanan merah or ECP to there..Dad not in town this weekend..

Re: totoseow PLEASE READ! UPDATE - July Meetup Venue Change

Dave Jr;456351 said:
any Uncles here know how to get to T3 on a bicycle?..route from tanan merah or ECP to there..Dad not in town this weekend..

no chance. trust me. i know when it comes to bicycles...n routes

Dave Jr;456351 said:
Dude, you can't cycle there and it's not advisable to. Get someone to pick you up if possible.

All, first thread updated with new meetup point.

wa so far now...mileage will go up. cannot rev in car park also. heard that or not omar. i hv silence mode....i will turn on n sneak in without being spotted.

Simone;456060 said:
Sound good, so ard 3 for coffee c u there! :D

Bro,

Venue change liao to Terminal 3, so we go have coffee at T3 at 3 lah. Have to inform Preston, Marcus n Blue Ice. But I think Blue Ice may not come because too far from her house; but will inform her anyway.

So confirm 3pm at T3 at Ah Koon(B2).

Re: coolman PLEASE READ! UPDATE - July Meetup Venue Change

Dave Jr;456351 said:

Hi Jr, yr daddy going tracking hor.....:thinking:

If u reli thinking of gg there by bicycle, think u reli need to set off very early ..... :errrrrrr: :errrrrrr:

coolman;456375 said:
Hi Jr, yr daddy going tracking hor.....:thinking:

If u reli thinking of gg there by bicycle, think u reli need to set off very early ..... :errrrrrr: :errrrrrr:

Oh man, M5 not coming? Walao missed the roar man.

kim_pioneer;456369 said:
Bro,

Venue change liao to Terminal 3, so we go have coffee at T3 at 3 lah. Have to inform Preston, Marcus n Blue Ice. But I think Blue Ice may not come because too far from her house; but will inform her anyway.

So confirm 3pm at T3 at Ah Koon(B2).

eh bro kim... mind if i join in? i'll be loitering around after church on sunday, and home is a bit out of the way for me haha...

wah lau... changi leh... one end of the island.

Kaiser;456406 said:
eh bro kim... mind if i join in? i'll be loitering around after church on sunday, and home is a bit out of the way for me haha...

wah lau... changi leh... one end of the island.

Bro,

By all means pls join us, the more the merrier mah. Sis n Bros who want to join are most welcome.:) :) :)

Cheers

BadBatzMaru;456399 said:
Can I drive my Mit Lancer there instead of my E60??

BBM

Bro, was thinking of driving my company van there, but can't find a spot to stick the Bimmer badge leh.:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Bro, jux drive watever you feel comfy in, important thing is to enjoy urself there mah

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamej88food
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back