yucks!! cockroaches

NOS

it's already the 4th "xiao qiang" in my car since 5 weeks ago...

any recommendations?

Re: yucks!! cockroaches

they breed.... real fast too..... seriously... since u say its the 4th one liao... abit difficult... they might have bred inside ur car...

try putting like 10kg of pandan leave in ur interior plus 10kg in ur boot plus 10kg in ur hood... then leave ur car out in the sun....bake the crap out of it... for a few hours then u open all doors bonnet and boot to let the bugger escape...

if still have... sell ur car..... im not joking..i will actually do it... i got phobia of cockroaches... hehe

One time I sprayed insecticide under floor mats and door sills and left car in the hot hot sun for whole day baked it. next day i opened the door sills can see all the xiao qiang while trying to escape died at the door sills. Dont really recommend to do wat i did as i think those groomers have a way to "fumigate" ur car.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

but some ppl say pandan leave not effective... is there a place to sanitize the car?

Drive it to pest control HQ....
Dude try Pandan leaves first... and keep ur car interior sparkling clean for a while.... maybe wash it often? Might help... hate those guys man...

NOS;468931 said:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

but some ppl say pandan leave not effective... is there a place to sanitize the car?

Bro NOS,

Its not only the actual roaches you have to get rid, its their unhatch offsprings that you have to take care.... Try pestbusters or Rentokil etc.... Better get rid once and for all...including unborn offsprings....

After that, check your undercarriage for any cracks... But most important of all...don't.. I mean don't eat, drink, keep, store food in your ride....in for trouble

Hope your troubles are gone soon

Cheers

Terry;468927 said:
they breed.... real fast too..... seriously... since u say its the 4th one liao... abit difficult... they might have bred inside ur car...

try putting like 10kg of pandan leave in ur interior plus 10kg in ur boot plus 10kg in ur hood... then leave ur car out in the sun....bake the crap out of it... for a few hours then u open all doors bonnet and boot to let the bugger escape...

if still have... sell ur car..... im not joking..i will actually do it... i got phobia of cockroaches... hehe
:lol2::lol2::lol2: next time i throw flying cockroaches in ur hummer...:cloud9::cloud9:

will Pandan leaves really work??

That gay boy will plant a pandan tree inside

can understand there is maybe an army of family tree and unborn offspring in the cabin.. but the one 'terminated' tonight was just outside the car... near the rear windscreeen ...

confused

NOS;468969 said:
can understand there is maybe an army of family tree and unborn offspring in the cabin.. but the one 'terminated' tonight was just outside the car... near the rear windscreeen ...

confused

Bro,

MTL, 2moro chop chop go to pest busters..... roaches sibeh steady one.... normal remedy may not work..

And pls, don't eat or keep food in car

Cheers

2nd pandan leaves method. but smell not very pleasent though. will smell like some taxis.

Slater;469002 said:
2nd pandan leaves method. but smell not very pleasent though. will smell like some taxis.

I reckon jux go to pest busters lah... Tried put pandan leaf in my previous ride.... End up it smelled like Bangawan Solo's factory for more than half a year

Cheers

NOS;468969 said:
but the one 'terminated' tonight was just outside the car... near the rear windscreeen ...

confused
aiyo...swuay passerby...:yummie:

how about roach poison? cheaper alternative

hey bro and sis out there!! why not try our dett@l interior cleaning which my company has jus started on.. im currently werkin under one company called sonax locating at bukit batok autobacs newly open there!!this is our second outlet already since 2005..dealt with such matters many tymes so feel free to email me or drop by to show a demo of our lastest anti bacterial interior cleaning not just kills germss and harmfull bacteria but also kill those yuckies2 insect!!!hear ya soon!!!:)

kim_pioneer;468988 said:
Bro,
And pls, don't eat or keep food in car

I second that. I don't even drink water in my car. OK, water sometimes, but only in the daily driver. But even then - no eating, period.

yeah tat's quite true..but logically can u find or caught germs or harmfull bacteria?no u cant , same goes to me and others too. germs comes from anywhere and everywhere. just giving a suggestion, better to have some kind of anti bacteria toxic to secure ur health and even ur family..for the insects pblm i think u got nuthink to woorrryyyy abt it.u sure one hell of a cleaniest car owner i've known so far..keep it up!!!

eating in car is strictly no no...

if not u can also try putting those roach trap sticky2 one... LOL

sonax;469017 said:
hey bro and sis out there!! why not try our dett@l interior cleaning which my company has jus started on.. im currently werkin under one company called sonax locating at bukit batok autobacs newly open there!!this is our second outlet already since 2005..dealt with such matters many tymes so feel free to email me or drop by to show a demo of our lastest anti bacterial interior cleaning not just kills germss and harmfull bacteria but also kill those yuckies2 insect!!!hear ya soon!!!:)

I think you need to be a site sponsor to do marketing like that...

BTW, pandan leaves does work but the remaining crap in the car will just continue to attract them. Send for thorough grooming and steam cleaning. After that, just pandan leaves and like what many said, do not ever eat in the car...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back