yucks!! cockroaches

Re: yucks!! cockroaches

NOS;468920 said:
it's already the 4th "xiao qiang" in my car since 5 weeks ago...

any recommendations?

Buy the Hoy Hoy trap, think it's make in Japan. It's a cardboard folded like a house and there will be a bait placed in the center. When the cockcroach approach the bait, it's leg will get stuck on the glue in the trap before reaching the bait. Think I saw in Giant Singapore, but managed to buy a box in Jusco JB for RM $6.50. Lately just place one in my wife car, can see alot of small little babies croach stuck on the glue. Yucks.

Terry;469052 said:
the last time i parked my car outdoor.... i left my door open.... i saw a cockroach went in...

i tell u man.... i refused to drive the car for 3 days....

when i gained enuff courage to drive it out... IT CAME OUT WHILE I WAS IN CTE...

I REMEMBER I STOPPED AT CTE ANG MO KIO AVENUE 5... stop the car at the side... to catch the cockroach with tissue... geez....
Terry, you sibeh kuniang la...! You think only u afraid of the roaches? Let me tell you, the roaches also DONT LIKE YOU!!!

Btw, i still think the most effective ways are getting those traps meant for them, yes it looks like a small house when folded properly, (if not fold properly, wil look like iScowpeh face)there's those sticky tape + bait inside. Before the roaches can reach the bait, it wil be stuck on those tape. Wery wery effective...wil try to take pics & show u guys hw it works. So far i only saw in OG people's park(when i go find milf) selling...The packaging got jap wordings wan...

hum@n;470082 said:
Terry, you sibeh kuniang la...! You think only u afraid of the roaches? Let me tell you, the roaches also DONT LIKE YOU!!!

Btw, i still think the most effective ways are getting those traps meant for them, yes it looks like a small house when folded properly, (if not fold properly, wil look like iScowpeh face)there's those sticky tape + bait inside. Before the roaches can reach the bait, it wil be stuck on those tape. Wery wery effective...wil try to take pics & show u guys hw it works. So far i only saw in OG people's park(when i go find milf) selling...The packaging got jap wordings wan...
IMM Denso selling $2 too... very effective but my father cockroach sacrfice 1 leg to escape ! power..

Today I saw a lion in my car.. I scared It will eat me up tmr.. Shud I put pandan leaves? My mother ask me spray baygon

Terry;470119 said:
Today I saw a lion in my car.. I scared It will eat me up tmr.. Shud I put pandan leaves? My mother ask me spray baygon

Yo bro...is it a male or female lion?

ecoquest;469926 said:
Where can you get odourless insecticide? Which brand is it? I think I'll get some to standby too... reservist coming soon, always come back with critters in the car.

there is many odourless insecticide right now... like baygon... its blue in colour

after A Second Look...i Think Its Gorilla

XorcismX;469913 said:
if you put pandan leaves for too long, it backfires... trust me

Smells like stale pandan cake if put for too long, especially under sun.... and to get rid of the smell takes effort....

kim_pioneer;470168 said:
Smells like stale pandan cake if put for too long, especially under sun.... and to get rid of the smell takes effort....

YEAH YEAH!! best way is to use odourless insecticide (baygon)
1. Open one of the car doors
2 Open the can and spray until song song gao jurong
3. Close the frigging door
4. Count to 20
5. Open all your doors
6. Let xiao qiang, da qiang and zhong qiang to climb out for their cursed lives
7. Wait till u see no more f**king cockroaches climbing out
8. You are done! and Good Luck!
9. You are on your way to become a cockroach buster

XorcismX;470172 said:
4. Count to 20
5. Open all your doors

Yah yah yah,

Xi Xiao Qiang.... hor yi xi, hor yi xi

Irritating n smelly...... so everyone, Ai Baygon Mai:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

baygon limpei got sell...
but dunno still got stock for the odourless or not...
anyway shun bian ask if there is anybody who work as a purchaser for shipping companies? help restocking dock ships... goods like milo, detergents, drinks, etc... talk to me... give bmw bros good discounts... just helping my parents ask cause they have such businesses also...
HAHAHA!

XorcismX;470183 said:
baygon limpei got sell...
but dunno still got stock for the odourless or not...
anyway shun bian ask if there is anybody who work as a purchaser for shipping companies? help restocking dock ships... goods like milo, detergents, drinks, etc... talk to me... give bmw bros good discounts... just helping my parents ask cause they have such businesses also...
HAHAHA!

Onz you lah....

Your parents chandellers ah.... swee....we got bros from shipping and freight logistic company.... drop by at our gatherings to meet some of them lah,

Cheers

Peng you,

We OT liao...later admin come in and ban us ah....Lau jiao will also scold leh.... later kena scold us "sell ki lan" ah...Better we chop chop start a new thread to talk cock sing song lah....hehehe

end of OT

See ya

Cheers

Bro XorcismX, what did I tell you..... sure come in one lah. Hehehehe

But bro Terry is Da man..... he one of the friendly friendly Lau jiao.....Wait till the "everything also Ki Lan" ones come in.......then later got mud-slinging. Muahahahaha

So Bro Terry, Ai Lim Kopi Mai

Siao liao........OT so much liao

Cheers

XCORCISM.... BUY KI LAN..

COCKROACH KI LAN....

I DA MAN

kim_pioneer;470168 said:
Smells like stale pandan cake .

kim_pioneer;470182 said:
Irritating n smelly.
bro..u can smell everything...:D

XorcismX;470172 said:
4. Count to 20
5. Open all your doors
Hahaha! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Terry;470196 said:
XCORCISM.... BUY KI LAN..

COCKROACH KI LAN....

I DA MAN
shut up you ki lan face..:sneaky:

yo bro and sis, there's lastest interior cleaning im offering you guys. a free demo so see how it will be done.a comprehensive interior cleaning..:dance:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bethvc
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back