yucks!! cockroaches

Re: yucks!! cockroaches

kim_pioneer;470189 said:
Onz you lah....

Your parents chandellers ah.... swee....we got bros from shipping and freight logistic company.... drop by at our gatherings to meet some of them lah,

Cheers

my parents not chandellers la... just wholesalers, not really into shipping and logistics... generally supplying goods to minimarts and supermarkets... but they sometimes do do businesses with people form shipping and freight logistics as they need to help restock ships when they docked in singapore... HAHA... so help parents find if there is any businesses here lo...

MapleLeaf;470261 said:
This blue Baygon? Din say odourless?

buy the black color one is odourless.
but worst right? odourless means u also dunno the smell gone or not?
then u drive & inhale right?

pity the cockroach hungry inside... lets breed them!!! we love animals..... u shud spill wantan mee on ur carpet.... we love animals!!

sonax;470258 said:
yo bro and sis, there's lastest interior cleaning im offering you guys. a free demo so see how it will be done.a comprehensive interior cleaning..:dance:

What's that? Also getting rid of xiao qiang which are better than using the odourless Baygon/Sheltox? You mean can demo to see all xiao qiang rushing out of the car? Wah seh...not bad eh...:thumbsup: Btw, who's car to demo ah?:shock:

Terry;470317 said:
pity the cockroach hungry inside... lets breed them!!! we love animals..... u shud spill wantan mee on ur carpet.... we love animals!!

errr...bro...since when cockroach becomes an animal???

iScoupe;470314 said:
buy the black color one is odourless.
but worst right? odourless means u also dunno the smell gone or not?
then u drive & inhale right?

alamak... spray already open the door mah.... the smell will go off...

chris_jac68;470318 said:
What's that? Also getting rid of xiao qiang which are better than using the odourless Baygon/Sheltox? You mean can demo to see all xiao qiang rushing out of the car? Wah seh...not bad eh...:thumbsup: Btw, who's car to demo ah?:shock:

demo already then sell the product or service to you... baygon/shieldtox cheaper... unless you have too much money to spend.. then ive got no comments

Terry;470317 said:
BRO the little thing can survive by eating dust & sperm stains...

aiyah...talk here talk there... in the mean time xiang qiang got new family in TS's car liao...

XorcismX;470324 said:
alamak... spray already open the door mah.... the smell will go off...
Say odourless hw to know when the smell is gone?? Open the door for how long?

Actually I afraid while iScream is helpin me kum in the car & at the same time inhaling the baygon then not fair to him...

My armpit also odourless, many mei mei likes....

hum@n;470378 said:
Say odourless hw to know when the smell is gone?? Open the door for how long?

Actually I afraid while iScream is helpin me kum in the car & at the same time inhaling the baygon then not fair to him...

My armpit also odourless, many mei mei likes....

open it up for 15mins... sure go sure go...

I want to teach my cockroaches to use multi Quote can?

XorcismX;470271 said:
my parents not chandellers la... just wholesalers, not really into shipping and logistics... generally supplying goods to minimarts and supermarkets... but they sometimes do do businesses with people form shipping and freight logistics as they need to help restock ships when they docked in singapore... HAHA... so help parents find if there is any businesses here lo...

OIC, sori for late reply.... going to be busy liao...pai seh.... Were you at the monthly meetup? Will only be able to organise a gathering end of Sept... Will start a thread then....look forward to meet u then

Cheers

iScoupe;470332 said:
BRO the little thing can survive by eating dust & sperm stains...

XXXX juice also can

Terry;470317 said:

We Love Animal. Terry Love Insect

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vl88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back