yucks!! cockroaches

Re: yucks!! cockroaches

C3PO, you got movie clip of those two hotties? Only motion video works for me during my wristathon sessions. Can help? I mean help me find the video....

Fav_Red;473054 said:
OMG, chio chio ah.

hum@n, you always need to PCC so jialat? =x
Yes BRO, bo pian my sex drive too high...my galfriends always say this after doing with me "IM LOVING IT"

C3P0;473052 said:
hum@n, use this picture can? Give me some face hoh.
Im using this 2 pics currently to PCC, cant find any nice ones...sorry C3P0 & MW, pls bear with me...

tv4and5small_1_.jpg

ah_huat.jpg

DONT ASK ME TO USE MULTI QUOTE!!!!

hum@n;473183 said:
Yes BRO, bo pian my sex drive too high...my galfriends always say this after doing with me "IM LOVING IT"

GOt GF still wanna PCC. . . Like that you've wasted chances for your GF man!! keke

Found lizard droppings all over the inside of car after coming back from 2 weeks holiday. Anyone knows where/how lizards and cockroaches are able to crawl inside the car? Is it from the Aircon vent or door sill or some other inlet? Anyone tried to block these holes? It's really so annoying finding lizard shit stuck on the seats and dashboard

Found lizard droppings all over the inside of car after coming back from 2 weeks holiday. Anyone knows where/how lizards and cockroaches are able to crawl inside the car? Is it from the Aircon vent or door sill or some other inlet? Anyone tried to block these holes? It's really so annoying finding lizard shit stuck on the seats and dashboard

Bro, look for Facebook: Jalisco Singapore they will able to help to clear and sanitize your ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hay88cfd
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back