Zaino

Vincent Ng

Hi i just gave a call to cazcomp and was told that they no longer carry zaino products, some place in toh guan is carrying zaino now. Anybody knows where i can get my hands on zaino stuff without going to toh guan??? It's veryyyyyyyyyyyy far :juggle:

Thanks in advance :)

Re: Zaino

was at the millenium branch yesterday, they still use zaino,though there is an option to use the new product called nano

Vincent Ng;330154 said:
Hi i just gave a call to cazcomp and was told that they no longer carry zaino products, some place in toh guan is carrying zaino now. Anybody knows where i can get my hands on zaino stuff without going to toh guan??? It's veryyyyyyyyyyyy far :juggle:

Thanks in advance :)

You got pm'ed.

Thanks,

please PM me where can i get zaino products other than toh guan too... toh guan veryy far... btw someone can PM me toh guan adress too?

zaino spore said:
Anyone interested in a Zaino DIY Workshop? Complete application guide and tips...
How about a live demo at our meet-up?

good idea ken.... zaino workshop will be good too..

i always wanted to DIY my car...

our meetup is last sunday of every month at kallang macs...

if you guys cannot make it to the meetup...

can u guys do a live demo anywhere...put time put place..

i volunteer to be demo car... jet black ...swee swee

Hi Terry,

So is the meet up on 25/05 or 01/06? Thanks for volunteering your 'swee swee' black beemer...

it will be on the 25th of may..

hmmmm...my car still smells of Z10 leather in a bottle... hehehhe

TheNew7;330740 said:
I also volunteer my car... Metallic Black....

Hey bro,

it's been a while...how have you been? thanks for volunteering another nicely Zaino DIY done 5 series.:cool:

Terry;330750 said:
it will be on the 25th of may..

hmmmm...my car still smells of Z10 leather in a bottle... hehehhe

Z-10 new leather smell can be addictive...so are the multi layering of Z-2 Pro or Z-5 Pro...hehe

zaino spore;330758 said:
Hey bro,

it's been a while...how have you been? thanks for volunteering another nicely Zaino DIY done 5 series.:cool:

Hey,

No la, my car use Zaino but not nicely done la. Anyway, I was kidding about volunteering my car.... just did the thing last friday.... so I think its still ok.....

I only see you at your annual sale ma.... hahaha....

ur car nicely done lah.... u should organize BMW-SG zaino DIY session...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back