Zaino

Re: Zaino

Bro four4s,

How about a couple of sneak peeks for your black 335i? Come on...show us your swee swee ride lei...

my car jia lat liao... neighbour doing construction, so it's perpetually covered in dust. Am a bit pissed off about it! sigh!

Hey! Isn't that Gen2 from mycarforum that did that grey 335?

;)
aka theshinegarage

going by ur previous rep for having the dirtiest 335/e92/bmw, i was quite surprised that you recognized his work, sam! haha!
:nehnehhh:

I follow his work and dreamt of my car being so shiny! But now, my dream came true, so trying my best to keep my car cleaned. Just cleaned my rims this afternoon, hands still sore! :)

Azrielsc;334409 said:
I follow his work and dreamt of my car being so shiny! But now, my dream came true, so trying my best to keep my car cleaned. Just cleaned my rims this afternoon, hands still sore! :)

everyone mark this day in your calender, a miracle has happened :)

Great to see that all you enthusiasts love your cars!!! And research into detailers who do great jobs with their hands and machines...Yes, the work of art on the 335i was indeed done by gen2.

And he might be our mystery guest this Sun...

four4s;334385 said:
my car jia lat liao... neighbour doing construction, so it's perpetually covered in dust. Am a bit pissed off about it! sigh!

Then all the more you must detail her...after Z-CS, all u might need is clean water and a nice small wash mitt and the dust will come off instantly...or what u hv always liked, Optimum ONR...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back