G30 owners please fall in!

Totally agreed! Never realise it till I sat in the passenger seat one day, think the new design shift the engine compartment to house the 48V battery. You really can feel when the driver accelerates!

I did brought up to PML, as usual, they cant do anything about it.

welcome to the vibration club , yes PML has no solution, they stated it as an operational characteristic.
On the good side, the MH battery improves fuel n engine ASS.
I had a good run in of the car, around 8 months. You will start to feel car vibrating violently left to right during stopping/engine is restarted when u wanna move off immediately.
occasional of similar vibration during engine restarting from ASS….
Do note this vibration is not the usual one u feel during ASS, you will know it as it’s truly wobbling.

I say all this take the sheer driving experience away from a 5 which is disappointing. Do the sports mode with comfort settings as a bypass to have your 5 back as there is no solution.

Hi all,

We have an official G30///SG club.
This is an exclusive chat group for Singapore G30 owners only. We discuss topics about mods and other stuff mostly car related in the chat, do regular meet up and night drives.

https://www.facebook.com/G30Singapore/

Pls PM me here or at FB if you are keen to join our chat. We look forward to welcoming you Have a wonderful day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back