我的小红 – 320i LCI

Re: 我的小红 – 320i LCI

het;806442 said:
Overdue? Wats tat?

My mods quest hee....

stevenwu;802064 said:
hi Het,

Can your new bonnet installed with the original bonnet holder ? What I means is that when you opened your bonnet, it will be hold on by the hydralic holder ?

Some of the CF bonnet can not have this stock part installed so must hold it with your hand :(

That is one reason from preventing me to change the bonnet......

Jus to close the loop for tis issue.....all locking mechanism and damper can be retrofitted onto the vented bonnet (except for some rubber stubs)......bonnet feels much much lighter now.....haha :cloud9:

Last edited by a moderator:

Updates !!! .........finally......my vented bonnet is up and running .....:cloud9::cloud9:

tomace;808182 said:
Swee ~~~~~~~ well done!!

Tks bro....im pretty happi w tat myself as well.....abit of aggressiveness ...ther but not ther type :slaphead:

Looking goood,...............

cheersssssssssssss

congratz......haha....well, my dotter oso oni abt 15mths old nia......mod can wait.....ejy ur fatherhood process =)

小红 spotted in kaki bukit area. hehe... why drive so fast? wanna take another look also no chance. hehe... you work around here? or up to some mob-ing excercise.

Monstar3;809436 said:
小红 spotted in kaki bukit area. hehe... why drive so fast? wanna take another look also no chance. hehe... you work around here? or up to some mob-ing excercise.

haha....tat would be my wife....she drives 90% of the time and she works at tat area......:thumbsup:

Niceeee....but after all the mods have been done, its time to change to F30..

I did it from E36 to E46, E60 to F10.. mod until nothing to mod..then sell car..

hi het,

are you working somwhere around kaki bukit :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fubotvincp
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back