我的小红 – 320i LCI

Re: 我的小红 – 320i LCI

Nice one bro! Looking forward to your installed pics. Btw, as I couldn't really see from the pics, the vents on the bonnet are not real vents right (as in water may get into engine bay during rain or carwash)?

So you selling your OEM bonnet ? Me thinking of LCI-ing my pre-LCI ride if it's within my budget.

kawan;795960 said:
Nice one bro! Looking forward to your installed pics. Btw, as I couldn't really see from the pics, the vents on the bonnet are not real vents right (as in water may get into engine bay during rain or carwash)?

So you selling your OEM bonnet ? Me thinking of LCI-ing my pre-LCI ride if it's within my budget.

real vents....no issue with water gettin into engine bay as engine bay are supposed to be water resistant, not water proof hor......rain / wash car no problem de......my 1st 2 rides are all with vented bonnet with much bigger vents, no issue at all.

As for the stock bonnet, I might consider letting go is the price is right.....for info, Propel is selling their LCI bonnet at $900. I'm lookin around that figure :shakemyb: Cheers

PM me if ur really interested.....

Oddballz;795648 said:
Damn fierce!

Bro, cannot lose to Het.....go get a wrx with air scoop bonnet to mod....hahaha

Looook who i sawww :)
Cool BBKs man!

** Paiseh the image so small...
Don't know why my resizer resize till that tiny hahahaha

hi Het,

Can your new bonnet installed with the original bonnet holder ? What I means is that when you opened your bonnet, it will be hold on by the hydralic holder ?

Some of the CF bonnet can not have this stock part installed so must hold it with your hand :(

That is one reason from preventing me to change the bonnet......

cupholders;802030 said:
Looook who i sawww :)
Cool BBKs man!

** Paiseh the image so small...
Don't know why my resizer resize till that tiny hahahaha

Cooolzzz.....wher would tat be ?? Sorry, cos car driven by my wife 90% of the time......:lol:

Ur yellow Z damnzzz drooling loh :drool::drool::drool:

Last edited by a moderator:

stevenwu;802064 said:
hi Het,

Can your new bonnet installed with the original bonnet holder ? What I means is that when you opened your bonnet, it will be hold on by the hydralic holder ?

Some of the CF bonnet can not have this stock part installed so must hold it with your hand :(

That is one reason from preventing me to change the bonnet......

to be frank, Ive yet to install the bonnet so i'm really none the wiser......bonnet still sitting in the paint shop, i can only have it fitted by end of nxt week ......if mus use hand, then its real terrible......:wtf: chia luc man.......

Last edited by a moderator:

het;802086 said:
Cooolzzz.....wher would tat be ?? Sorry, cos car driven by my wife 90% of the time......:lol:

Ur yellow Z damnzzz drooling loh :drool::drool::drool:

Hahaah at RenCi!

Spotted a Atacama yellow Z4 "555" at vivocity. Gave it a thumbs up but driver bo huey me...cos driver not in the car...

zhenlie;802398 said:
Spotted a Atacama yellow Z4 "555" at vivocity. Gave it a thumbs up but driver bo huey me...cos driver not in the car...

Hahhaha mine not 555 leh!

Ahh, so there's more than one yellow actacama yellow e89 on the road....then better don't anyhow thumbs up else people think I'm siao....hahaha

zhenlie;802664 said:
Ahh, so there's more than one yellow actacama yellow e89 on the road....then better don't anyhow thumbs up else people think I'm siao....hahaha

Hahah i think there's 3 in SG?
Mines with the M front bumper with the black lip and side mirrors... Think it's the only yellow that did that hahahah

zhenlie;802664 said:

Cupholder's ride is not lowerred, very easy to be spotted............................

cheersssssssssssssssssss

ac323;802820 said:
Cupholder's ride is not lowerred, very easy to be spotted............................

cheersssssssssssssssssss

Whatt?! Other yellows too ok!

cupholders;802887 said:
Whatt?! Other yellows too ok!

oh yes do you meant they looks like Jeep???

cheersssssssssssss

Some updates on my bonnet......not completed yet though :roll::roll::roll:

tomace;806353 said:
Cant wait for the chio chio, blink blink pics ~~ :eek:

Seems mine abit over due already ~~ :eek:

Feel happy for u ~~ :)

Cheers ~~

Overdue? Wats tat?

Members online

Forum statistics