• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

04/09 530i E60 potentially on sale

totoseow

Legendary 10 Years
yup yup...i m thinking of selling my ride. why? backside itchy...i shall try my best to describe my car...but i must say its strictly for the enthusiast...its probably the loudest baddest 530i around altho owner is a bit too mousy...lots of options so read on...

ok...car came with these...sun-roof so u can make out n see stars; sports sus, so u can bounce in it (i did not tho); adaptive headlights, so u can peep round corners; almost 10k dynamic drive, so that ur mate can do what she does best without body roll; sports steering, its smaller..more space for u.

here comes the juicier stuff...all done from 1.5 yrs ago till 1 mth ago.
1st up was the v-kool, keep probing eyes out; M5-body kit to look sexierl; gruppe M ram-charger for more high end screaming; supersprint (LTA approved) exhaust; hiop headers, to add wails to screams; DMS ECU-tuning; complete de-cat (i luv cats); 166M M5 wheels with fresh 500km PS2 tires; new spark plugs.

omv of more than 80+k (cant rememebr exact). MODS add to more than 35k and i aint selling to dealers who dun give shit to it. mileage 30,000km. tracked once, only resprayed scratches at rear bumper, washed daily n groomed monthly. no major electrical issues unlike a few unlucky owners of E60. only one i have now is the rear anti-trap window which can be easily done...but i m too lazy to go pml.

pls pm me for price if u r serious. not gonna let go to anyone looking for 'normal' E60. I wud kick my wife over my car...its that special :)

number plate 889

Re: 04/09 530i E60 potentially on sale

hi i m not too new but i hvnt actually posted before. i just need to say u sound like the car i see daily in a raffles place carpark and the number is definitely correct. yes i park there too, i have long admired it, even peeping into it often. that noise the car makes send shivers down my spine. haha but my wife hates it. pity i cant afford it. i drive old school 316 btw.

good luck on your sale

wow..next time come say hi bro.

bro what happened, why are u selling? planning to get a M5?

hvnt decided....m5 cud be one of them, i guess i m almost thru modding this 530. like i say if only price is right, no hurry. yes i m after more horsepower....just dunno wot i want yet. M5/M6? get a 2 sitter cayman? wait for new m3? get used m3 then wait for new m3? really undecided..just want more juice...itchy backside like i said.

how abt getting an Evo? still can seat 4 and lots of potential for mods/ greater horsepower!

no la not for me..dun like charging cars....afraid of them...i m poser.

Wow, horsepower is addictive hor! i guess it's the heart that is talking now.... and for you mod ain't the answer to your need for speed. hehehe! Good luck in finding new owner for yr ride!

Wow, Jeremy, you're really gonna do it! Good luck with the sale.

Whatever you get next , pleeeeeez can I have a go? :D

sure sure....zag/eggs...u will get to hv a go...if i sell the car. dun really know why i m doing this but i may or may not still depending if i find someone who appreciates the mods. but i guess u 2 can atest to the condition of my car...

totoseow said:
sure sure....zag/eggs...u will get to hv a go...if i sell the car. dun really know why i m doing this but i may or may not still depending if i find someone who appreciates the mods. but i guess u 2 can atest to the condition of my car...
Alternatively just supercharge the car first and wait for the M6 to come out...... Muahahahahha

Then the gruppeM will go on sale liao.

From what I read in E60 forum M6 coming in Nov 2005. Someone in E60 forum booked one. The guy who drives the grand daddy of E60. Is he also selling his E60? You pals from the E60 forum shd know

TripleX said:
From what I read in E60 forum M6 coming in Nov 2005. Someone in E60 forum booked one. The guy who drives the grand daddy of E60. Is he also selling his E60? You pals from the E60 forum shd know

Couldn't resist after reading the above. Yes, I've bought the M6. It is Sep production. Car shd be here late Oct, early Nov. Registering either Oct or Dec. Reason why Nov is out is because my E60 was registered Nov so I don't want to get stuck when its time for Road Tax and insurance. How much? Well, thats yet to be decided. I figured that I should take the plunge since I have been eyeing the car for sometime now. Why M6 and not M5? Well, the decision was made easy, thanks to the other bogus M5s running around.

545 for sale? Well, if the right offer comes along. Not keen to sell to bargain hunters who think that they can get a steal. BTW, I heard that PML is not pricing the 540 or 550 at all. So 545 still rules.

toto..go for m6 hehehe

Zag, you gotta be kidding, right? Jr doesn't write in any forum. Sr doesn't need to hide behind some other name. Chk with admin.
Anyway this thread is not about me. Okay, if you think I'm using this to sell my car, then hear this loud and clear:

MY 545 IS NOT FOR SALE AT ANY PRICE!!!

Hi

Is your car a black 530...and you stay in a condo off farrer road??? If it is, do love your exhaust note!!

Cheers

yup yup....thats me. i m the one who wakes all the dogs up....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mb66pcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back