1 day E90

Re: 1 day E90

black320 said:
Who bought the lemon?

Hehe ... may be good to stay away from all those mid-to-late 2005 E90 320i carried by the used car dealers, as advertised. Probably a lot of lemons in there! You can never be too sure.

Just hate to think that you would be taking over someone else's headache and frustrations.

Really feel sorry for guys having problems with their new car, particularly Janson.
Your case is really one of the most ultimate I have heard, considering it is suppose to be the "Ultimate Driving Machine". One parallel case that come to mind was the super case involving a then new model Korean MPV which got so much BAD PRESS it was not funny. Then again, we have the other well known luxury continental breakdowns in the news every now and then.
I felt you really have a case there. You can consider pursuing the matter further.
Come on, forget about the manager, go higher management or beyond.
Document everything then go maximum, do not let them take you for granted.
Believe me, when you get to CEO or Chairman level, things will move.
Do give these people a chance to react appropriately on a written dateline before the bad pubilicity stage.
I would like to emphasize again, be professional, document your correspondence and control your language to avoid libel.
Good Luck.

Can understand your frustration over this nightmare.. don't get MAD over this lemon, get EVEN. Hit them where they hurt most.. legal action should be considered if you have the means and time. Losing 43k through no fault of yours is simply too much.. Good luck.

if you take it up with the correct person... the results would be much different.... forget that Jeffrey guy... its too far down the chain...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back