116d kakis

I just driven to 30KKM in 1.5 years and need to change rear brake pad. Please take note that the outer pad wear faster than the inter pad.

I have mine for 3 weeks now, seems like but my consumption figures are still quite below what is being tossed about here. Seems like at best I can get is about 700km on the full tank. Drive profile is probably 70% in traffic and 30% on highways. I try to switch on the eco pro mode which I remember to 50% of the time. Not sure its due to my driving style or car needs to be run in. Also does it matter if we switch on Eco mode while in start stop traffic? Any advise would be appreciated.
how issit now?
i got mine for around 2 months, and it also getting ard 700km. i try sport for a tank and normal for a tank. it doesnt difference much. drive profile is about the same as you. how do they get 900km? my leg too heavy?

Just bought a 116D 2 months ago,happy with it until recently i heard alot of rattling sound most probably from the seat i presume when going on uneven road.Any solution?beside that very happy with the car.
And by the way ,will the warranty be voided if i will to remap the ECU to have more power ?

Just bought a 116D 2 months ago,happy with it until recently i heard alot of rattling sound most probably from the seat i presume when going on uneven road.Any solution?beside that very happy with the car.
And by the way ,will the warranty be voided if i will to remap the ECU to have more power ?

I had the same problem with my 116D. Just go back to PML. Apparently they need to some internal tapping on the door panel to insulate the noise.. due to friction?! Some batches will have this problem. Since car is new, they'll do it foc. Takes about 1/2 day. Hope it helps

how issit now?
i got mine for around 2 months, and it also getting ard 700km. i try sport for a tank and normal for a tank. it doesnt difference much. drive profile is about the same as you. how do they get 900km? my leg too heavy?

I had mine around 2 months as well. In sports mode, i rarely hit 700km. Almost the same for comfort mode. Tried eco, its only slightly better at about 740km max.

I still find the engine with rattling noise kinda irritating. Is it because its a diesel engine? My door still has creaking sound even after sending in for service once. Heard that it can be resolve with the new insulation rubber?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back