13 June 2008 Friday KTV JAB1 *UPDATE*

Re: 13 June 2008 Friday KTV Kallang

fiercepink;343295 said:
Please note that this will be the last KTV session that I will organise.

sweetie.. why last one.. so fast tired liao ah? come come.. big sis gives u a hug.. *Hugs*

Thanks for organising really... :)

On another note, some ppl may join in last minute, tats most welcome. However, if u are quite sure of attending...pls add yr name to the list. It would definately help the organiser in making the arrangment.
Jasmine, thanks for the effort... just book the room with pool table.

jas, count me in! pls don't be discouraged leh...

less people means we sing more and play more pool lor!

hey FP, it's not an easy job being an organiser but i'm sure the peeps here really appreciate you organising such event. :)

I'm new to the group, but please count me in! Looking forward to meeting new friends! :)

babe;343322 said:
sweetie.. why last one.. so fast tired liao ah? come come.. big sis gives u a hug.. *Hugs*

Thanks for organising really... :)

I think you know better than anyone how discouraging organising such events can be. I'm just mentally tired coupled with other personal agendas. At least for now, I don't think I have the heart to organise anything anymore. But if you were to organise, I will def support you all the way!

adsnx;343332 said:
On another note, some ppl may join in last minute, tats most welcome. However, if u are quite sure of attending...pls add yr name to the list. It would definately help the organiser in making the arrangment.
Jasmine, thanks for the effort... just book the room with pool table.

Usually the actual turnout is much better. The last time, we were overflowing out of the room so I'm not worried. Plus you were so sweet to sms me those kind words, really appreciate it. You're like a big brother to me... So organising this one just for you makes it all worth it.

jinooi;343372 said:
jas, count me in! pls don't be discouraged leh...

less people means we sing more and play more pool lor!

Coming from you, that really meant alot.

benji ben;343414 said:
hey FP, it's not an easy job being an organiser but i'm sure the peeps here really appreciate you organising such event. :)

Thanks Ben!

Penguini;343490 said:
I'm new to the group, but please count me in! Looking forward to meeting new friends! :)

Do join us. These events are really fun. At least for me, my first meetup was at another of these KTV events and it really warmed me up to this group of lovely people.

1. FP
2. iScoupe + Roasty
3. Adsnx
4. Bobbytay
5.Orh lulu (provioded got pool table cos i dun sing)
6. hitmee
7. pilotsnoopy (i dont see i dont play pool...how?)
8. kenn (only when there is a pool table, cause I am not interested in Bobby Tay's concert anymore......)
9. Emma & Breyton
10. Haze & Lawrence (Hopefully I won't tua)
11. jawzsg.......
12. j8833t & wifey
13. Herman & Gracie (Must check work schedule first)
14. Babe (Sis organised, i support!! )
15. jinooi - going hor bro?
16. Desmond
17. Penguini

P.S. I think chinnie is coming too... Teehee

Hello Jasmine, you have over 20 people coming to this. Thats better than some of the monthly meetups we have!! Good job mate

I organised something once, cost me $1000, sold about ten and my boot is still fuill of them, hahahaha.

Date : 13th June 2008 (Friday)

Time: 8.30pm till late

Venue: I need to have a show of hands on the location.

KBox Kallang Leisure Park

or

There's this place at Circular Road. They are offering the place with 6 bottles. I've done the sums, it works out to everyone still having to pay the S$50 but in this case, alcohol being taken care of. For the people who are doing the majority of the drinking, I believe they will top up the rest of the bill so if you're not a drinker, we won't make you pay for the rest of the bill! We will occupy the whole floor and the room can accomodate around 35 people.

I need to hear some noises asap...

1. FP
2. iScoupe + Roasty
3. Adsnx
4. Bobbytay
6. hitmee
8. kenn (only when there is a pool table, cause I am not interested in Bobby Tay's concert anymore......)
9. Emma & Breyton
11. jawzsg.......
12. j8833t & wifey
16. Desmond
17. Penguini

thanks for the initiative , jas....

u r a great organiser... :)....dun lose heart......

ai makan mai?

como;343863 said:
thanks for the initiative , jas....

u r a great organiser... :)....dun lose heart......

ai makan mai?

no lah... alot of things on my mind recently. when you buying me dinner? you owe me one week of ho liao you think i forgot? haha...

this friday ai lai mai?

Where is Asther? She can sing and is a pool shark man. I tio thrashed by her sia. Roasty also almost tio chiet... but she pang chiu and kamikaze-d at the black.... lol

Sam proposed doing this at Jab1.
Apparently there is a fellow forumer Mephorsis (smth like that) aka Alvin managing that place.
He's able to put us on a private floor (where u can SMOKE).
Drinks, pool table, KTV.

Price, aka tak tahu. Must check with Mr. Sam.

90% all guys.....

no wonder play "pool"

ur balls bang my balls

Herman;343887 said:
Sam proposed doing this at Jab1.
Apparently there is a fellow forumer Mephorsis (smth like that) aka Alvin managing that place.
He's able to put us on a private floor (where u can SMOKE).
Drinks, pool table, KTV.

Price, aka tak tahu. Must check with Mr. Sam.

Caveat - the pool table is only on the ground floor and not on the private floor. Means you gotta 'share' the pool table with the other customers, plus gotta run downstairs if you wanna play.

The second place i suggested is JAB1... I mean Sam suggested... Show of hands pls??

Date : 13th June 2008 (Friday)

Time: 8.30pm till late

Venue: I need to have a show of hands on the location.

KBox Kallang Leisure Park

or

There's this place at Circular Road. They are offering the place with 6 bottles. I've done the sums, it works out to everyone still having to pay the S$50 but in this case, alcohol being taken care of. For the people who are doing the majority of the drinking, I believe they will top up the rest of the bill so if you're not a drinker, we won't make you pay for the rest of the bill! We will occupy the whole floor and the room can accomodate around 35 people.

I need to hear some noises asap...

1. FP
2. iScoupe + Roasty
3. Adsnx
4. Bobbytay
6. hitmee
9. Emma & Breyton
11. jawzsg.......
12. j8833t & wifey
16. Desmond
17. Penguini

Just another suggestion for the folks. Given that Jas is showing initative to organise something, we got to chip in to help. Too bad, I can't be there. :(

Breyton;343879 said:
Where is Asther? She can sing and is a pool shark man. I tio thrashed by her sia. Roasty also almost tio chiet... but she pang chiu and kamikaze-d at the black.... lol

asther can really sing man! her pool is damn good too... scary to bet with her.. she play double or nothing, luckily i didnt lose hahaha

i like Jab 1. clean, furniture is new. drinks are fresh. small and cozy..

Not to mention parking wont be hard too.

SC_IS;343915 said:
Not to mention parking wont be hard too.

which location are you referring to? jab1? i need to know which is the preferred location...

haha.. Jab1 ah... i think alvin will be very scared if he knows i going... hahahaha.. if he still rmemeberd tat nite i was there... he slept at the kopitiam next door till early morning... hahahahahahaa... anyway... the place is free of charge... per bottle is ard $170..:)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aureacondo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back