1st E60 523 remapped ( Almost a 525)

Re: 1st E60 523 remapped ( Almost a 525)

523KW;142757 said:
BTW is Shaun SG still on this forum ?

Hi, looking at the cars you've driven, we've probably met before. What's your name? :shakemyb:

how much gain can a 525 achieve???

SMYUEN;142551 said:
let me put it this way... if you dont mind me...

previously, i understand there were some troublemakers who were banned... my question is if they return in a different guise what happens?

Chill bro, unless the banned person is here to make trouble again den I tink he should be banned again.

If it's just discussion on certain topics w/o offending others, I think it's ok loh.

Forgive & Forget bro!! Give them a chance.....our forum is just too good not to stay.

Cheers

'The Great White'

Shaun;142826 said:
Hi, looking at the cars you've driven, we've probably met before. What's your name? :shakemyb:

Yes for suce we have met.... and I know your dad too....

A4 1.8T with FMIC and water spray ring a bell ?

chloe22;142416 said:
Greetings everyone, hve been following tis site quite some time....used to drive an E39 n just changed to an E60 with BSI package thrown in...1 qns i hope someone can answer does remapping void the PML warranty......cheers mates

D_Iceman;142414 said:
The 4th fastest driver on the SG Trackies Hall of Fame kena jio to go track...haha. This is funny

Time attack 16th September can do it already.

Any BMWs going?

SGtrackies Hall of Fame from where one? Fast meh? Am pretty sure my modded 525 can take them on easy.

asidbyrne;142858 said:
SGtrackies Hall of Fame from where one? Fast meh? Am pretty sure my modded 525 can take them on easy.

Wah! Your 1st post oready so steady ah??

Maybe you're D_Iceman best fren???

Bringing your 525 to next Sat (16th) SG.Trackies Time Attack at Sepang???

I want to see how fast is your 525 man!!! U can make us very proud of you!!

Majulah!!

'The Great White'

wilman2772;142859 said:

Majulah!!

'The Great White'

I also want to see.... but pretty sure anyone of the Hall of Frame will wave at you as they go by....( at least 20 odd of them)

wilman2772;142859 said:

Majulah!!

'The Great White'

My 525 has never been to track but i will go for this time attack thing and see what all this is about. Cant be too complicated going round in circles. Watch for me in pit lane. Beemers Rule!

asidbyrne;142861 said:
My 525 has never been to track but i will go for this time attack thing and see what all this is about. Cant be too complicated going round in circles. Watch for me in pit lane. Beemers Rule!

:ultrasho:

U are truly my hero!!! I'll ask my fren's from SG.Trackies to move aside cos your 525 will tear them like tissue paper!!

:lol2:

'The Great White'

wooo steady ar... wat mod u have in ur car!!???

523KW;142852 said:
Yes for suce we have met.... and I know your dad too....

A4 1.8T with FMIC and water spray ring a bell ?

And your magic gunigong. BMW 5er? You must be getting old you chow beng. :)

asidbyrne;142861 said:

it is always good to be humble especially you are unproven.:nehnehhh:

solid sia....!! all the internet heros suddely surfacing...now we have a monster eating 525 here...in another thread we have one who thinks he owns the best condo in tanjong rhu...all talk until ling ling long long.......*takes out the pop corns*

is it? then i must go read that condo thread liao. pass some pop corns

wow..... the BMW hero appears...........

errr sorry to be honest with you, I think even if you put in the largest supercharger in your 525, you may still struggle a bit at sepang time attack.....

there are monsters who have this technology called 4WD - four wheel drive.... and another technology called Manual GearBox...

and I dont think sepang is just about "going round in circles" my friend.....

you may end up being circled... :>:>:>

totoseow;142903 said:
solid sia....!! all the internet heros suddely surfacing...now we have a monster eating 525 here...in another thread we have one who thinks he owns the best condo in tanjong rhu...all talk until ling ling long long.......*takes out the pop corns*

Toto how? not bad huh..... marvel bmw-sg internet heroes to the rescue!

yo doc..u r early this morning...well heros come and go....hope they show up at meetup lor...else they will just melt away in time...

asidbyrne;142861 said:

that's the spirit ! let us know how it goes. in f1 there are rookies that take the circuit by storm, will be glad to see a BMW do it !

having said that, be careful cos you may have the fastest car, but bringing it round in circles the fastest way is another story.

toto - yeah....... early saturday morning at work... sigh... no life man.... good to see you at marina yesterday... nice exhaust sound! and those brakes!! man....... huge!

yeah, me want taxi in monster eating 525... wow....keke

oomph;142913 said:
that's the spirit ! let us know how it goes. in f1 there are rookies that take the circuit by storm, will be glad to see a BMW do it !

having said that, be careful cos you may have the fastest car, but bringing it round in circles the fastest way is another story.

well said...

the circling is the problem... the straight is never a problem..

hehe

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back