1st E60 523 remapped ( Almost a 525)

Re: 1st E60 523 remapped ( Almost a 525)

SMYUEN;142915 said:
toto - yeah....... early saturday morning at work... sigh... no life man.... good to see you at marina yesterday... nice exhaust sound! and those brakes!! man....... huge!

yeah, me want taxi in monster eating 525... wow....keke

yup still my car wun beat ur throaty v8....heard the rumble b4 i saw u....but what to do bro...525 nowadays rule the streets. we better hide.

totoseow;142921 said:
yup still my car wun beat ur throaty v8....heard the rumble b4 i saw u....but what to do bro...525 nowadays rule the streets. we better hide.

haha.... yeah we all better stay away.... but its a nice breath of fresh air... very seldom see someone so heroic! for all you know, we have a schumacher in the making!! yippee....

my v8 still quiet leh... for now... waiting for my pipes to come... hehehehe

maybe he means spinning the car at turn 2 in ciricles, the 525 is fast? u know that happens when someone offs the dsc...nails the throttle, b4 the apex at turn 2.....then he goes really fast in a circle?

Shaun;142890 said:
And your magic gunigong. BMW 5er? You must be getting old you chow beng. :)

Oh yah the magic gunigong...hahaha:juggle: Alway wanted a 5 to move around....

Yeh getting old, just traded me Evo for the New TT 2.0TFSI... awaiting delivery. Wonder what I can do with it...:evil:

toto - maybe!!!! turn 2 circling... just like marvel heroes spinning....

523KV - The new TT is a very very nice looking car man!!! gd choice! taxi please?

523KW;142926 said:
Yeh getting old, just traded me Evo for the New TT 2.0TFSI... awaiting delivery. Wonder what I can do with it...:evil:

wat happen to the evo??
tot its a good car....

asidbyrne;142858 said:
SGtrackies Hall of Fame from where one? Fast meh? Am pretty sure my modded 525 can take them on easy.

Brother, you very free in Shanghai is it? :) I would really love to see your E39 in Sepang haha

gadaffi;142930 said:
wat happen to the evo??
tot its a good car....

Sold it... Evo is a great car but since Sepang ban CCT I see no reason to keep it...

Also I think I did what is already possible on a almost stock Evo 9(Engine/turbo) in sepang... any faster I might end up in the wall....

wilman2772;142878 said:
:ultrasho:

U are truly my hero!!! I'll ask my fren's from SG.Trackies to move aside cos your 525 will tear them like tissue paper!!

:lol2:

'The Great White'

To be fair I won't tear them apart like 'tissue paper' but I dun think those jappo tin cans with their wannabe wings can keep up thats all. i mean come on! beemers were just designed better.

D_Iceman;142931 said:
Brother, you very free in Shanghai is it? :) I would really love to see your E39 in Sepang haha

All doubters beware! will make a special trip to kick your slow ass Honda tin can round the track. Beemers and Shanghai ROck!:nehnehhh:

totoseow;142923 said:
maybe he means spinning the car at turn 2 in ciricles, the 525 is fast? u know that happens when someone offs the dsc...nails the throttle, b4 the apex at turn 2.....then he goes really fast in a circle?

don't doubt me little boy. I have analysed all the F1 race videos in depth and I can safely say its no big deal. And my 525 is no ordinariy one. I have lightweight sports rims and , K&N intake system and a Remus Exhaust. I think at least 30+ hp more then stock which is already very fast.

All my friends with their jappo tin cans sell out and buy beemer when I came around with my 525 be it ebo or scoobaru or hornda. All cannot make it cars.

asidbyrne;142940 said:
All doubters beware! will make a special trip to kick your slow ass Honda tin can round the track. Beemers and Shanghai ROck!:nehnehhh:

Which Honda of mine?

asidbyrne;142941 said:
don't doubt me little boy. I have analysed all the F1 race videos in depth and I can safely say its no big deal. And my 525 is no ordinariy one. I have lightweight sports rims and , K&N intake system and a Remus Exhaust. I think at least 30+ hp more then stock which is already very fast.

All my friends with their jappo tin cans sell out and buy beemer when I came around with my 525 be it ebo or scoobaru or hornda. All cannot make it cars.

Dont think he is a little boy... that guy has a kid ok... hehe

so you are confident you 230 bhp thereabouts 525 can really kick japanese butt? i will be very impressed if you do this feat. especially if you can beat a 500bhp EVO9...... perhaps you are a very good driver? do share with us....

have you tracked at sepang before? best time? 2min 30seconds?

dont say japan tin can cannot make it ok.... in the right driver's hands, you have NO chance.... wth even 250 bhp on a 525... no chance...

asidbyrne;142941 said:

The forum's reputation has been tarnished by your "passion" for our fellow JDM marques.
Kindly take your "passion" somewhere else and refrain using this site as your playground.

To clarify,

1.) Yes I do own a jappy tin can called ebo 9 or Lan Jiu
2.) Yes I do own a beemer as well.

yup... agree...

dont use BMW name to demeanor japanese rides.... cos not every BMW driver thinks like you... in fact many BMW drivers used to / or are driving monster jap rides as well... and we respect the technology behind JDMs... if you dont, thats cos you are living in a well... you know frog in a well?

asidbyrne;142950 said:
The ugly red one pictured in your signature.

You are stepping out of line...

rex7_vtec;142945 said:
The forum's reputation has been tarnished by your "passion" for our fellow JDM marques.
Kindly take your "passion" somewhere else and refrain using this site as your playground.

To clarify,

1.) Yes I do own a jappy tin can called ebo 9 or Lan Jiu
2.) Yes I do own a beemer as well.

No offence meant to owners of jappo tin cans. To each his own. Some people stay in banglo, some stay in flat. But my point was no matter how much designer furniture you put in a flat its still a flat. Its not intended to disparage or insult anyone but merely to expound the virtues of pedigree.

As an aside I think the Evo 9 is not very good. If you want a proper jappo tin can platform, the Evo 8 is so much better. Cheaper as well. If you dun agree, check out the Sg trackies website. It seems that the fastest cars are all Evo 8s

SMYUEN;142951 said:
You are stepping out of line...

Understood.

D_iceman,

I honestly apologise to you if my statements about your ride are inaccurate / incorrect or just distasteful.I am truly sorry that your Red beng mobile is thought to be so ugly.

ASid.

Actually i have to disagree... pedigree in terms of?

EVO8 if heavily modified of course will be fast. Evo9 has problems with the turbo hence the limited power...but once a larger turbo goes in, its a different story...

I think we respect your strong sense of opinion as well as belief in the BMW marque... but seriously, BMWs are not that great ok... i know, cos have owned 3 BMWs (4 if you include my dad,s and 5 if you include the mini)....

BMWs are quick, but not deadly.... even BMW at its best - M3 for eg... will find it difficult when up against the 4WD monsters... in terms of "branding" or "luxury", of course BMW is superior... but in terms of raw power and track ability, I think JDM, many times, rules.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9ooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back