2 Series Active Tourer Owners, Fall In!

Hi All,

Anyone of your rides has a "Drivetrain" error message popping out every now and then? It says "drivetrain cant perform to full performance, can drive normally".
Twice after car collection in Dec'15.
Sianz half.
Thought your car in PML for servicing liao?

Hello. Someone please add me into the whatsapp group. Just place an order for AT. 9 six 2 five 9 three two one.

Anyone knows what to look out for when collecting the car? First purchase of a beemr

Hi, I am interested in buying a 216d management unit but is afraid on the servicing and maintenance costs? Anyone here can advise the servicing costs with pml per trip and any major problems with the car so far?

Any difference in maintaining a diesel compared to a petrol car?

Hi, I am interested in buying a 216d management unit but is afraid on the servicing and maintenance costs? Anyone here can advise the servicing costs with pml per trip and any major problems with the car so far?

Any difference in maintaining a diesel compared to a petrol car?

Service cost per trip averages about $300. There are a few who have gotten management units so far and are quite happy with their cars.

Do PM me your number and I'll add you to our chat group so that you can ask more questions if you like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back