2 Series Active Tourer Owners, Fall In!

Service cost per trip averages about $300. There are a few who have gotten management units so far and are quite happy with their cars.

Do PM me your number and I'll add you to our chat group so that you can ask more questions if you like.

Hi, my number is 96546433. Thank you for adding.

Elebest is ok as I install my m steering wheel with cruise control there. I heard eng soon much much cheaper but need to find another installer as stockist. However all these may affect ur warranty. If scared buy frm pml but must wait long long.

Can add me to the WhatsApp chat? Just collected my AT for a week. Nine 7 seven six one 85 zero.

Hi All, Just collected my car for 1 week and found this forum,
Hi Zetc, kindly add me into whatsapp group, my hp is 9two8eight4six7eight. thanks.

Hi All, Just collected my car for 1 week and found this forum,
Hi Zetc, kindly add me into whatsapp group, my hp is 9two8eight4six7eight. thanks.
Hi, tried adding you but your number does not appear in my whatsapp contact list.

Hello, want to check out the maintenance cost and servicing schedule.. thinking if i should get from ppsl for the cheaper price (about $20k difference) or directly from pml would be a better choice given that from ppsl they wonldnt throw in as many freebies?

Hello, want to check out the maintenance cost and servicing schedule.. thinking if i should get from ppsl for the cheaper price (about $20k difference) or directly from pml would be a better choice given that from ppsl they wonldnt throw in as many freebies?

20k difference is quite a bit. Best way to make a decision is to see what freebies PML gives you if you buy brand new from them, then you can better decide if the overall price difference is worth going for brand new or "second hand".

One thing though, management units do get snapped up very quickly.

20k difference is quite a bit. Best way to make a decision is to see what freebies PML gives you if you buy brand new from them, then you can better decide if the overall price difference is worth going for brand new or "second hand".

One thing though, management units do get snapped up very quickly.

Yes i did leave my contact with ppsl to inform me once they have gotten a unit there. But then again, wondering about the cost of servicing for 216d? Any ideal normal servicing how much? brake pads? tyres?

I am a total noob to nonjap cars..

Yes i did leave my contact with ppsl to inform me once they have gotten a unit there. But then again, wondering about the cost of servicing for 216d? Any ideal normal servicing how much? brake pads? tyres?

I am a total noob to nonjap cars..
Normal servicing around $300 plus if I recall correctly. Brake pads not sure, this one ur SE can advise. Probably around $400 plus?
Tyres... Get from outside tyre shop cheaper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noblehospitals
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back