2 Series Active Tourer Owners, Fall In!

Just confirm COE for a AT , should be collecting car by end Oct. . Present transmission is using AISIN instead of the ZF . Wondering if It is still the Longlife sealed gearbox whereby no ATF change is needed or will PML recommend for 40k KM interval change for the new AISIN .? Pls add me in for the chat grp 96920113. . Thks all

Hi all,

Had just signed on the dotted line for the 2 series .. now just have a couple of days to decided for the AT or GT.

Any views are most welcomed.

Meanwhile, please assist to add me in any group chats relevant at Nine22SevenSeven211.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, How do I go about installing cruise control on the 216d AT? Will it void the warranty? Also I find that I need to set the aircon level to 16' to be comfortable. My old Lancer was just as cold at a medium temperature setting.

Just got my 216AT yesterday . Wondering how to off the aircon vent on the front top of dashboard . Anyone can offer some advise

Just got my 216AT yesterday . Wondering how to off the aircon vent on the front top of dashboard . Anyone can offer some advise

Hi, I faced an issue with the front windscreen fogging up. Realised that the aircon vent was causing the mist. There's a button function near the aircon controls which allows you to choose which of the 3 aircon sections you want the air to come out from. Solved the problem immediately. Hope that helps.

Added GolfMass, Ziie, Chan SY, New BMW driver (you have a very interesting nick lolO and Opulentgroup to the chat group :)

Sold my ride...

Have 18" BBS Rims with tyres for sell (price is SGD600.00 nett after swopping). Need to swop your current 16" to my car.
Keen party will send pictures. Thanks.

Derek

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
df999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back