2008 Honda Accord Coupe

kenntona

Legendary 10 Years
Re: 2008 Honda Accord Coupe

looks good....

Looks like a cross bet the fairlady, volvo & citroen??!! Is it already in production?

Too bad it'll never sell here :(

think this car after launch anytime "mod" to 500hp by the japanese!

doubt it'll be a popular model in Japan. looks more like built for Americans

front wheel drive?

the side-strake looks like something taken off the Merc. G-Class.... ehehehe.... but its not exactly ugly.. just not really beautiful either

fooman700;237601 said:
wow, I want one!! (dreaming cos AD will probably not bring it in...)
I think it is time for the AD to realise that the Singapore market becoming more and more sophisticated in its wants. A coupe accord with 3.5L SH-AWD may actually sell really well against the 335.!

caySman;237628 said:
don't BS me, this is a FWD, you want? Unless they put SH-AWD there.

What I meant is that this Accord is not for the Asian market. None of the Accord coupes are.

All we get from Kah are the fugly Accords for Asian markets, i.e. the big boot and big dimensions that appeal to the ahpek target market (aka Camry). At least the Euro/JDM one looks better.

That said, the Camry has gone less ahpek in this generation so maybe there's hope yet for Accord.

too futuristic.....
production model will not look as nice i am sure

Good to see Honda get back into the coupe market - a segment they've neglected in recent years.

The Audi influence is strong - note the rising character line and the single curve roof line.

Nose is a little too high and upright for a coupe. Doors are a bit too far forward. But the C pillar is beautifully executed, reminescent of recent Lexuses (plural = Lexi?).

DoggieHowser;237659 said:
What I meant is that this Accord is not for the Asian market. None of the Accord coupes are.

All we get from Kah are the fugly Accords for Asian markets, i.e. the big boot and big dimensions that appeal to the ahpek target market (aka Camry). At least the Euro/JDM one looks better.

That said, the Camry has gone less ahpek in this generation so maybe there's hope yet for Accord.

Incidentally, I think the new Accord (in the showroom now) looks more Ah Pek with a length of almost 5m!! It looks stately and will appeal to those that want a lot of metal for their money. Interior is quite nice in the Jap sort of way.

One of the best looking old school coupe ought to be the 2nd gen Prelude. It sold by the buckets :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789mx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back