2011 BMW nightdrive

Re: 2011 BMW nightdrive

Knight;633722 said:
Haha that's mine. Was checking some rattle sound from engine bay, turn out to be lower black plastic air scoop loose.. everythings fine , just need to tighten it tomorrow.
I saw a very nice white e36 turned out to Clementi. Was that u?

Terry;633723 said:
thanks for the story... sorry didnt managed to chat alot with u.... :)
U were there? I must have been busy chatting with Clara. :thinking:

///M3;633733 said:
YO WTF..saw a white A5 cabrio zoomed pass..but IT WASN'T YOU.. :bullshit:
I think it's Mike's one. Confirm not Hitmee because he already wore his Micky mouse pajamas and went to sleep already :nehnehhh::lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:

totoseow;633739 said:
:singsing:
thx all for making this happen. sorry for the slow pace :laughlik:...we wanna be law abidding. took a bit too long loitering at the airport waiting for everyone. but then singaporeans r like dat. machiam wedding dinner. thru the last 8 yrs...there has never been a drive with a convoy intact. its simply impossible. so pardon any inadequacies.

also, pretty impossible to say hello to everyone...so lets try again at the 5pm meetup at kallang later: http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/events...26-bmw-sg-april-monthly-meet-up-reminder.html

but i guess more importantly, lets recognise that collectively each of us played a role in redeeming our souls by helping some less fortunate kids...:cloud9:

once again, thank you to ALL.

now lets await the pictures.......
Toto, Thanks for organizing!

so anyone going meetup later today?

Thanks to Toto and Ken for organizing and do good to some children. Fast and furious....

jawzsg;633710 said:
:| .. hi dash, thanks... that wasn't me, think it was another forumer..... I got a cracked side wall on the driver side rear and turn off at Lower Delta... tyre is replaced and went for kopi with that chao Brobot before heading home.. :thumbsup:

Knight;633722 said:
Haha that's mine. Was checking some rattle sound from engine bay, turn out to be lower black plastic air scoop loose.. everythings fine , just need to tighten it tomorrow.

Oh, glad everything is fine! :p

it was a good gathering, Hi to many people I have not met for quite a while, like the lost weight Terry, and even some old friends from SG topless.

and Hi to new friends, Andy (Cayman S), TobyNik.... ;)
Iscoupe!!!! your biscep lose to TobyNik. His biscep bigger leh! :p

Toto, Ken "hia" and Botay,

Thank you all!

It was fun although I was mostly alone on the highway during the journey "to and fro" cos family in the car with me...so cannot "kui"....

Oh yeah, wanted to say "hi" to the nice Grey Z4 whom I was following at times...Number plate "44"...The new Z looks so good from every angle... :)

Good to see many familiar faces also...Jinooi !!! (Long Time, Bro!)Black Cookie, Remy, Ryan, Steven Wu, Acupunch,Wilman, KF Yeo, etc etc.....nice!

And to DASH,

Finally met you and big Thanks for the compliment! Hahaha! I sibeh happy! *Cheap Thrill*

awesome turn out. leaving the carpark was a mess. when reach AYE 90% of the cars gone. lucky iscoupe jio pitstop at big splash, if not my lao pok car cannot catch up. think when i hit AYE, toto is already at keppel psa. :screwedu:

and yes terry lost a lot of weight. iscoupe says that he got 0% fats, like rain. hahaha

and who is the lady driver that drove a white e93 with chrome rims? :sneaky::chinese:

Knight;633722 said:
Haha that's mine. Was checking some rattle sound from engine bay, turn out to be lower black plastic air scoop loose.. everythings fine , just need to tighten it tomorrow. .

Was a great turn out ! Thanks to all organizers !! :thumbsup:

you were there? didn't manage to catch you. only saw jawzsg white e36.

signatureincz;633715 said:
c3po u miss the story..... maybe u can find out from terry or ken

heyy saw your evo but didn't get to see you in person. share the story leh. :p

My bad. Family dinner delayed but I tried to rush down but my car nt as fast u. Was quite fun but scary waiting for a next such event.

totoseow;633739 said:
:singsing:
thx all for making this happen. sorry for the slow pace :laughlik:...we wanna be law abidding. took a bit too long loitering at the airport waiting for everyone. but then singaporeans r like dat. machiam wedding dinner. thru the last 8 yrs...there has never been a drive with a convoy intact. its simply impossible. so pardon any inadequacies.

also, pretty impossible to say hello to everyone...so lets try again at the 5pm meetup at kallang later: http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/events...26-bmw-sg-april-monthly-meet-up-reminder.html

but i guess more importantly, lets recognise that collectively each of us played a role in redeeming our souls by helping some less fortunate kids...:cloud9:

once again, thank you to ALL.

now lets await the pictures.......

ps. clara, late grand entrance u wun meet any guys one la.
pps. hitmee, buay steady one....
ppps. thank u botay for another charming performance.

C U GUYS LATER!

wheres the pics

i confirm the only one who havent slept since the drive last night... like zombie now..later consperm wont go meetup liao...

I was holding the donation box & one handsome man came with a $1000 note, understand donation is voluntarily & expect no thanks. I still like to post his gracious generosity. Will not mention his nick as HOKS, as he is a shy guy.

iScoupe said:
I was holding the donation box & one handsome man came with a $1000 note, understand donation is voluntarily & expect no thanks. I still like to post his gracious generosity. Will not mention his nick as HOKS, as he is a shy guy.
Solid ................... !!!

Terry;633782 said:
wheres the pics

i confirm the only one who havent slept since the drive last night... like zombie now..later consperm wont go meetup liao...

:oooops: ... after the post event kopi session with Brobot, I slept like a baby... like almost fainted peacefulness.... :inlove:

jawzsg;633826 said:
:oooops: ... after the post event kopi session with Brobot, I slept like a baby... like almost fainted peacefulness.... :inlove:
Robot Kum job good ! u are lucky

TobyNik;633766 said:
Toto, Ken "hia" and Botay,

Thank you all!

It was fun although I was mostly alone on the highway during the journey "to and fro" cos family in the car with me...so cannot "kui"....

Oh yeah, wanted to say "hi" to the nice Grey Z4 whom I was following at times...Number plate "44"...The new Z looks so good from every angle... :)

Good to see many familiar faces also...Jinooi !!! (Long Time, Bro!)Black Cookie, Remy, Ryan, Steven Wu, Acupunch,Wilman, KF Yeo, etc etc.....nice!

And to DASH,

Finally met you and big Thanks for the compliment! Hahaha! I sibeh happy! *Cheap Thrill*

oh yes, that's Derrick Z4..................................with a nice soupe-up ICE..

Have fun
cheers

benji ben;633769 said:
awesome turn out. leaving the carpark was a mess. when reach AYE 90% of the cars gone. lucky iscoupe jio pitstop at big splash, if not my lao pok car cannot catch up. think when i hit AYE, toto is already at keppel psa. :screwedu:

and yes terry lost a lot of weight. iscoupe says that he got 0% fats, like rain. hahaha

and who is the lady driver that drove a white e93 with chrome rims? :sneaky::chinese:

other day intro you when we (Topless) doing night drive, join us........

cheers

jawzsg;633826 said:
You ta pao Brobot home and upz lorry ah? Sibey ghey.:lol::lol::lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fox789dev
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back