2011 BMW nightdrive

Re: 2011 BMW nightdrive

All the car super fast. I drink kopi at OLD TOWN sibei relac. Great turn out !

Suggest next time park T3 all take MRT to Jurong point then back from circle line.

That was totally awesome... My first time meeting you guys, and I was totally amazed by the turnout. So many cars! The run to and from Raffles Marina was really huge fun! Well, until we got a flat tire and had to pull off at Lower Delta...

Big thanks to Toto and Kenntona for organisation, and Joshua/jawzsg and his brilliant E36 316iM for giving me a ride during this drive. Really can't wait for the next one!

Car Freak;633665 said:
That was totally awesome... My first time meeting you guys, and I was totally amazed by the turnout. So many cars! The run to and from Raffles Marina was really huge fun! Well, until we got a flat tire and had to pull off at Lower Delta...

Big thanks to Toto and Kenntona for organisation, and Joshua/jawzsg and his brilliant E36 316iM for giving me a ride during this drive. Really can't wait for the next one!
jawzsg got touch ur leg while driving whahahahaha.... :shock:
he is Club Sandy Chairman lei..

After this drive...Think my car carbon builtup all cleared.... Thanks to ToTo and Kenntona for this wonderful event...and nice to meet some new friends.. keep it coming...

sherman0888;633668 said:
After this drive...Think my car carbon builtup all cleared.... Thanks to ToTo and Kenntona for this wonderful event...and nice to meet some new friends.. keep it coming...
Thanks Sherman for sharing your wonderful story abt your swimming competition with bobby tay. Keep it coming.

iScoupe;633669 said:
Thanks Sherman for sharing your wonderful story abt your swimming competition with bobby tay. Keep it coming.

Will update u guys for any progress...

Thanks for organizing Toto and Ken.
And thanks for the drinks too Ken.
Overall a slow and leisure drive, I really enjoy it and also the scenery along the way.

iScoupe;633667 said:

Car Freak;633665 said:

Luckily I arrived and saved u. Jawzsg wanted to bring u go Fragrance!
5646474889_7e5ffe9852_m.jpg

http://m.flickr.com/photos/c3p0robot/5646474889/

Last edited by a moderator:

You guys rocked !!!

We had more than 60 cars !!! No way the convoy could have held !!! But still fun.

Thanks to all of you, we have raised $4863 for Children Charities Association (CCA) tonight. Ms Arashi Santhana, Deputy Chairman of CCA, was pleased and appreciative.

Once again, a huge heartfelt thank-you to each and every one of you who showed up !!!

Also, thanks to Bobby Tay for the help and, naturally, entertainment.

Just wanted to say a Big Thank You to Toto and Kenntona for organization such a great drive..

It was great fun.. :)

And another big thank you to Kenntonna for leading me back to the end point even thou he wanted to go home.. :thumbsup:

Xeonic said:
And another big thank you to Kenntonna for leading me back to the end point even thou he wanted to go home.. :thumbsup:
Hahahaha Lawrence, I was wondering if you were heading towards CTE too !!!

signatureincz;633686 said:
did not get to see u lei?????
Paiseh, I was late. When I arrive in T3 the convoy had started to move off.
Luckily my bro jinooi waited for me. Otherwise I sure end up on PIE also....

C3P0;633693 said:
Paiseh, I was late. When I arrive in T3 the convoy had started to move off.
Luckily my bro jinooi waited for me. Otherwise I sure end up on PIE also....
i also waited for u lor... why never buy me drink?

iScoupe;633695 said:
i also waited for u lor... why never buy me drink?
Ya I was still wondering how come u so nice, drive slowly on 4th lane to wait for me. Luckily I never follow u to Geylang!
Edit: oh ya, u also waited for me at T3 ya? Next time buy u kopi.

Car Freak;633665 said:

Nice knowing you too... sorry about the burst tyre... hope to see you again soon...:(

iScoupe;633667 said:

TOuch your kuniang orange shade gay face...^^%$$#@% ... !!!..:furious::furious::furious:

C3P0;633678 said:
Thanks for organizing Toto and Ken.
And thanks for the drinks too Ken.
Overall a slow and leisure drive, I really enjoy it and also the scenery along the way.

Luckily I arrived and saved u. Jawzsg wanted to bring u go Fragrance!

Welcome to Flickr!

:furious::furious: ... I'll frangrance your rusty metalllic pin size kkj and feed to the dogs....%%$$# ..:mad:

I saved c3PO from fainting. gave him some much need engine oil top up at raffles marina.:chinese:
please thank me. :goodup:

end OT

thanks to toto and kenn for organising.
we had fun. and prata was nice. :thumbsup:

8) thanks Toto & Chua Hia... good outing.....:woottt:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member