2011 BMW nightdrive

Re: 2011 BMW nightdrive

rodders;633831 said:
You ta pao Brobot home and upz lorry ah? Sibey ghey.:lol::lol::lol:

you mai jealous lah. Next round I can tar pau you also......MW sure come one.... :))

jawzsg;633833 said:
you mai jealous lah. Next round I can tar pau you also......MW sure come one.... :))

Didn't know you like 3-some.

yo guys!!! I was the only only S60 Volvo there!! hope yours guys know who :D

great fun guys.!! PS: your guys jokes are erh.....on the other level liao la...

xdrave;633839 said:

great fun guys.!! PS: your guys jokes are erh.....on the other level liao la...

yup, saw you.....................

cheers

Great event, thanks to Toto and gang for organising. Didn't get to know any one as was newbie and shy. Will see u guys later.

totoseow;633739 said:
sorry for the slow pace :laughlik:...we wanna be law abidding!

keyword..WANNA BE

iScoupe;633808 said:
I was holding the donation box & one handsome man came with a $1000 note, understand donation is voluntarily & expect no thanks. I still like to post his gracious generosity. Will not mention his nick as HOKS, as he is a shy guy.
:goodup:

xdrave;633839 said:
yup..sure did see ur powerful car.:yummie:

Hi to you too, 1st time to meeting last night, impressive.Didnt get to really know anyone, hope to seeya next time. :)

TobyNik;633766 said:
Toto, Ken "hia" and Botay,

Thank you all!

It was fun although I was mostly alone on the highway during the journey "to and fro" cos family in the car with me...so cannot "kui"....

Oh yeah, wanted to say "hi" to the nice Grey Z4 whom I was following at times...Number plate "44"...The new Z looks so good from every angle... :)

Good to see many familiar faces also...Jinooi !!! (Long Time, Bro!)Black Cookie, Remy, Ryan, Steven Wu, Acupunch,Wilman, KF Yeo, etc etc.....nice!

And to DASH,

Finally met you and big Thanks for the compliment! Hahaha! I sibeh happy! *Cheap Thrill*

huh??? car slow la...ur all on the other level liao lor...
I was trying to keep to the speed limit leh....:shhhh:
was great to see so many cars around :D

great to see a good cause for charity :D

Last edited by a moderator:

signatureincz;633866 said:
lol, i was almost alone thru out the journey up...... got meet up then we still got chance to share lei... wait i get more info after the cuffing session...

Hahaha!

Steady! Later I see you at the meet-up and you update us somemore!!!! LOL!!!:lol2:

Was good meeting you and seeing your very nicely done EvoX again!

Wah...on the way to Tuas when you passed me on the right side...my boys and wifey in the car could feel the *Whoosh*!!! Then you disappeared very quickly...

I Boh Chee, never "KUI"...........:lol2:

Sianz... missed it by one night...

TobyNik;633869 said:
Hahaha!

Steady! Later I see you at the meet-up and you update us somemore!!!! LOL!!!:lol2:

Was good meeting you and seeing your very nicely done EvoX again!

Wah...on the way to Tuas when you passed me on the right side...my boys and wifey in the car could feel the *Whoosh*!!! Then you disappeared very quickly...

I Boh Chee, never "KUI"...........:lol2:

lol, sorry my exhaust disturb ur family.... not u boh chee but cos child around so no kui...
when i ferry my child i go 80 onli, lol.... i was trying to catch up with another 2 bmws which i spotted.. if not i would be an orphan again!!

C3P0;633741 said:
I saw a very nice white e36 turned out to Clementi. Was that u?
Yes , that's me .. Thanks , & to say hi to you Brobot!:)(Yr mechanical bionics eyes are sharp! ) Hahaha
dash;633760 said:
Oh, glad everything is fine! :p
Thanks its all fine, hi to you Dash!:)

be nji ben;633770 said:
you were there? didn't manage to catch you. only saw jawzsg white e36.
Haha I was around Jawz's car when we're at Raffles M..Manage to say hi to Jawz ,& to u now,haha! This turn out too big ,Where were u?:thinking:

Think I drove a distance with u while on the way to big splash

Knight;633886 said:
Haha I was around Jawz's car when we're at Raffles M..Manage to say hi to Jawz ,& to u now,haha! This turn out too big ,Where were u?:thinking:

haha iscoupe bad influence, ask me go straight to big splash. so i did not drive all the way to raffles marina

ac323;633830 said:
other day intro you when we (Topless) doing night drive, join us........

cheers

aiyah my car cannot topless leh. i also cannot topless cos i not as fit as terry.

thanks for this great event! :) was too shy & newbie and didnt know any 1 haha..

and thanks for the safety car***2G for leading the way :)

benji ben;633897 said:
haha iscoupe bad influence, ask me go straight to big splash. so i did not drive all the way to raffles marina

Cow dun want drink milk , force also no use.
Anyway we drank one kopi O lambo come back liao fr Tuas.

iScoupe;633908 said:
Cow dun want drink milk , force also no use.

benji ben;633897 said:
Benji, I heard u ganna poke by iscoupe in big splash? No wonder see u walk a bit like cowboy :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetcafe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back