2011 Formula One!!!

Re: 2011 Formula One!!!

Taking a sweeper at 300+km/h really steam!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGOZ0SVEtHo]F1 2011 - Spa - Michael Schumacher Onboard Start - YouTube[/ame]

Old man still quite good!!

'The Great White'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWkgG1lWkmk]sebastian vettel mario isola pirelli spa belgium - YouTube[/ame]

vettel 2011 result is impeccable - 13 races, 13 podiums, 8 x 1st & 5 x 2nd ... no horse run
is the car or the driver that is "unbeatable" ... hehe
renault engine don't play play eh ...

Last edited by a moderator:

will Vettel win the championship before SG?

mathematically the closest contender still can contest but logically vettel is 99% 2011 champion liao.
if vettel win spore gp and alonso/button/webber did not score high points, probably he is crowned champion in spore :D
then, the remaining races is like 'walk in the park' liao ....

Mockngbrd;682300 said:
will Vettel win the championship before SG?

thought Alonso had a good chance with the flying start to turn 1, but...........he almost lost podium to Hamilton.

Congrats to Vettel....again.

Formula 1: Heikki on his Lotus going up in flames last year...

"I’m really looking forward to getting back to South East Asia and particularly Singapore. I like the heat and we have a lot of support in Singapore so it’s a race the whole team is excited about. Last year was obviously a pretty spectacular end to the race, maybe a little too hot even for me and not quite how I’d like it to have finished, but there were a load of cool photos from the fire and we ended up winning the LG Moment of the Year prize for a shot of me putting it out."
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

slim chance for vettel to be crowned 2011 champion in spore unless alonso and button screw up their qualifying lap :D
but, based on history alonso start at 15th also can win :lol:

Some drinks company made this video back in 2008, when Vettel was still with the junior squad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ4u4OZEXaQ]Red Bull F1 Singapore - Night Race - YouTube[/ame]

sianz ... it's vettel again for pole position
the question is whether webber will challenge vettel for 1st turn or protect him from charging hamilton & button
i guess it's too early for C.Horner to issue team order ehh

wt_know;686138 said:
sianz ... it's vettel again for pole position
the question is whether webber will challenge vettel for 1st turn or protect him from charging hamilton & button
i guess it's too early for C.Horner to issue team order ehh

The first turn will be interesting! :)

awesome lead for vettel ... can pop champagne as world champion la ... 1 point to go
superb drive for button ... steady poon pi pi
exciting race for hamilton ... first turn drop few positions, then collide with massa, kena drive thru penalty, chase up superbly, then change tyres and reclaim position again

Is the FIA waiting for Hamilton to cause a fatal
Accident before taking actions against him? Where is the
Line where FIA would him dangerous rather than assertive.
There's no doubt he's a great driver, but he's certainly not a
great racer IMO

conspiracy theory pointed that FIA wants more driver like Hamilton to make F1 more exciting :D

naan1974;686406 said:
Is the FIA waiting for Hamilton to cause a fatal
Accident before taking actions against him? Where is the
Line where FIA would him dangerous rather than assertive.
There's no doubt he's a great driver, but he's certainly not a
great racer IMO

i drove under the lights at esplande drive this morning to raffles place.
I felt like an F1 drive for 5 sec.

Button produced good performance in our Singapore Grand Prix. Only 1+ second behind Vettle. I through I won $70 for a moment (1:7!!!)... Great strategy to stress Vettle at the end of the race!

He should have pushed hard from lap 45 instead of trying to nurse the tyers. Sigh... So close yet so far...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back