2011 Formula One!!!

Re: 2011 Formula One!!!

Nice straight forward win for Vettel, never troubled for 58 laps.

vettel is really fast ...
2 x pole position in a row liao ... car + driver = 2-in-1 package. webber has the same car but not able to achieve the incredible result like vettel.
hamilton must be swearing ... WTFish :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Red Bull is so competitive even though their KERS not working. Their chassis is really tok kong.
2. Kubica not only bang hand, he also bang balls. Renault is definitely the team with the biggest improvement from the previous season.
3. Mercedes remains a one-hit wonder (2009). Somehow they are always fighting Force India and Toro Rosso. Jialat.
4. Remember not to understeer at turn 8. Otherwise steering wheel will drop out.

I like Button... nabez...

1 - S. Vettel 1:37:39:832 (Red Bull)
2 - J. Button +3.2sec (McLaren)
3 - N. Heidfeld +25.0sec (Renault)

button is smart
chop chop jump ship to mclaren after 1 year good run at brawn gp
renault is the dark horse for this year .... too bad petrov crashed out ... if not can collect some points for renault.
i hope vettel don't lead too far ahead. otherwise, no fierce competition from other drivers, no shiok to watch.

Button was damn good but WTF's up with a penalty for Hamilton - for "defending his position too aggressively". Eh?

button push the limit of 19 laps for hard tyres :thumbsup:

hamilton - zig zag in/out defending too aggresively - "making more than one change of direction"
alonso - causing the collision (i think this one is ke ke one la since no change in position. to penalise both to be seen fair)

timechaser;629913 said:
Button was damn good but WTF's up with a penalty for Hamilton - for "defending his position too aggressively". Eh?

more than boleh. in addition to driving, commentator starts to keep tab of his congratulation team radio message

1. we are who we are
2. in the heat, we kept our heads cool
3. ???

dpointt;629951 said:
Vettel BOLEH!!!!!!!!!!!

wt_know;629970 said:
more than boleh. in addition to driving, commentator starts to keep tab of his congratulation team radio message

1. we are who we are
2. in the heat, we kept our heads cool
3. ???

yeah this is damn irritating. I hear him already also i feel paiseh for him. si ginah.

Alonso was lapped by two cars in Barcelona even though he was running in fifth place... will the season be over before Singapore? :(

Oilman;643348 said:
Alonso was lapped by two cars in Barcelona even though he was running in fifth place... will the season be over before Singapore? :(

RB is looking very very good, with maclaren pushing them well.

FA-La-Li no chance.

Mockngbrd;643351 said:
Fellali? they lace in F1 ar?

:shhhh::lol2:

anyway a superb race by nick heidfeld and good strategy but the renault team. all the way from p24 to p8. sure to also over take the merc gp if there were more laps to go. :)

This is why the Monaco Grand Prix is cool :D

First win this season for FA-LA-LI.... 2 more laps....

webber kena team order ... back off ! :lol:

well done ferrari :thumbsup:

sad for button ... mechanic fault :(

great drive from hamilton and massa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunamaharani