2012 M5 Test on Sat

Re: 2012 M5 Test on Sat

Bro saw your nice FG M5 this afternoon at MA workshop damn chio , heard you collecting on friday congrats :p

Reeve;739936 said:
Bro saw your nice FG M5 this afternoon at MA workshop damn chio , heard you collecting on friday congrats :p

Tough luck, changed to next Mon due to cny :( nobody ard to finish up for delivery.

clar;739947 said:
Tough luck, changed to next Mon due to cny :( nobody ard to finish up for delivery.
I noticed it quite dusty on some parts of your car, should let them clean up before delivering to u , bro any options to look out for , before I decide to take their offer or Hong seng super attractive offer , which is more tempting than M now

Reeve;739956 said:
I noticed it quite dusty on some parts of your car, should let them clean up before delivering to u , bro any options to look out for , before I decide to take their offer or Hong seng super attractive offer , which is more tempting than M now

Yeah, Shawn mentioned something that the groomers are not around. I don't mind not grooming, but too bad, even the license plate vendors are off for CNY.

You mean Hong Seh's Maserati? My advise to you is to go with what your heart feels. If u are paying such premium for a car, don't bother yourself with the number crunching and buy what u desire rather than what your head tells u. We are not contemplating between an Altis and an Accord here.

An M5 and any Maser are totally different kettle of fish. If i were u, i buy what makes my knees go jelly :)

to me Maser abit dated looking already..needs a face lift or a new design
go for M5 i feel for its all round ability as a daily comfortable four seater. Twin V8..potential is massive

They have a new quattrope launching in June which looks nicer than their GT and engine is revised to V8 twin turbo too , it open for booking now

Just collected this beast this evening. Thanks to Shawn who rushed it out for me before the weekend :)

Gonna spend the weekend sampling the various aspects of the car...

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT, JUST LIKE ALL THOSE WHO HAVE COLLECTED THEIR CAR! :)

But seriously, thank you for the opportunity and the patience Clarence. Talk to you soon. Enjoy the car. Now begins the "sian" run in phase. Call me if you need me.

clar;741255 said:
Just collected this beast this evening. Thanks to Shawn who rushed it out for me before the weekend :)

Ai race mai?..... You in run in mode..... I lao nuah whole night could not sleep.

Clar,

I think blacked-out side grills and blacked-out front kidney grills will make the car even more sinister and menacing.

Happy running-in haha.:cloud9:

jasonmaxima;741572 said:
Ai race mai?..... You in run in mode..... I lao nuah whole night could not sleep.

Keke. I am not racing against an E90 M3 with at least an additional 16bhp in this barge for sure :p

T6;741577 said:
Clar,

I think blacked-out side grills and blacked-out front kidney grills will make the car even more sinister and menacing.

Happy running-in haha.:cloud9:

I had this conversation with Shawn and for some strange reason on the FG, the limited reflective surfaces seem to make the chrome bits look congruent and harmonious. Let's see if it stands the test of time. More pics to follow soon...Cannot do more running-in tonite. Intoxicated...

clar;741255 said:

Congrats Clarence, do take me for a ride, or even better get the feel of the steering myself with bro Simon.

Huat Ah!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dave;741738 said:
Congrats Clearence, do take me for a ride, or even better get the feel of the steering myself with bro Simon.

Huat Ah!!!

Sure thing, Dave! Let me run-in the beast first :)

Clarence

clar;743255 said:
I posted a quick review and some pics on the F10 M5 forum on bimmerpost. For u guys who are interested in the car, u can have a quick read at:

My Frozen Gray F10 M5 with Sakhir Orange Delivered! - 2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10

Nice review, the picture of the cars next to each other is awesome. I wasn't expecting the M5 to be so much larger visually.

it's also very cool how they've got the matching grills and side strakes on both cars...I think stick with the original grills and suck on the M5...I was also thinking about blacking out the ones on my FG M3, but have decided to just leave it all OEM!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwinyoga

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back