2012 M5 Test on Sat

Re: 2012 M5 Test on Sat

SC_IS;743568 said:
Awesome pics Clarence :) Btw, got what you wanted today? Sorry was running around the entire showroom and did not have the chance to catch u. :)

big showroom............

Nice and Power
cheers

SC_IS;743568 said:
Awesome pics Clarence :) Btw, got what you wanted today? Sorry was running around the entire showroom and did not have the chance to catch u. :)

No worries, Shawn! F10 accessories are not all available at this point. I only managed to order the cargo net.

[/QUOTE] I spotted a nicely done up white F10 M5 ysterday on PIE , no plate also nice 1111 . He black out the front grill, side vents , door silver , rear lower exhaust bumper and windows damn chio . Is the bro in this fourm ? Nice ride

Reeve: Customer of Munich, and black stuff were done there as well but don't think he is in the forum. :)

Gentlemen, do take note:

There is currently no display M5 in our showroom, that unit has been sold. There is also no demo unit for Monday to Friday. It is fully booked for test drives and reviews. If anyone should be keen, please dial the showrrom number, or give me a call at 90028422.

Many thanks and have a great week ahead.

Shawn :)

Finally booked my M5 white delivery in end june sian

Reeve;747460 said:

I am curious what is the eventual spec u settled for?

clar;747475 said:
I am curious what is the eventual spec u settled for?
hahaha I only selected individual extended leather and piano finish . Cannot wait for B&O too long and thanks shawn for the great help

Last edited by a moderator:

Reeve;747493 said:
hahaha I only selected individual extended leather and piano finish . Cannot wait for B&O too long and thanks shawn for the great help

I played around with the equilizer a bit and the sound improved quite a bit at low volume i must say. U won't notice the lack of audio quality after running-in i assure u. You will be busy trying not to loose your license :p

Reeve;747460 said:

white big cars can look like cabs unless change rims blackened front grills.....just my opinion.
but in any case, the beast is under the hood.

clar;748060 said:
I played around with the equilizer a bit and the sound improved quite a bit at low volume i must say. U won't notice the lack of audio quality after running-in i assure u. You will be busy trying not to loose your license :p
The sound quality is good for the front passengers but rear is muffled hahaha u run in your car already ? 1000 or 2000 km ? Must get the equilizer settings from u when my rides arrives thanks

All nnecessary parts are darkened on mine even the spoiler n rear diffiser he he except the 20inch forged stock rims , becos I preorder my DPE blacks rims to arrive before my ride is here

Reeve;748424 said:
The sound quality is good for the front passengers but rear is muffled hahaha u run in your car already ? 1000 or 2000 km ? Must get the equilizer settings from u when my rides arrives thanks

Hey, who cares what they hear in the rear seats!! This is a driver's car :p The DVD will keep your little ones entertained behind. I am doing my 2000 km servicing this Sat. I foresee it will be a very busy weekend for me after that :p

Reeve;748425 said:
All nnecessary parts are darkened on mine even the spoiler n rear diffiser he he except the 20inch forged stock rims , becos I preorder my DPE blacks rims to arrive before my ride is here

DPE rims....wow.....post some pix man. sure gona be real wicked

clar;748786 said:
Hey, who cares what they hear in the rear seats!! This is a driver's car :p The DVD will keep your little ones entertained behind. I am doing my 2000 km servicing this Sat. I foresee it will be a very busy weekend for me after that :p
My CFO also sitting in the rear with my children, if she likes it then i can even push my luck for a Maser Cabrio which i keep having dreams abt.

Wah bro u must let me know how is it after 2000km he he. I more excited for u or let me go for a ride he he

Reeve;748876 said:
My CFO also sitting in the rear with my children, if she likes it then i can even push my luck for a Maser Cabrio which i keep having dreams abt.

Wah bro u must let me know how is it after 2000km he he. I more excited for u or let me go for a ride he he

Actually, i think u should know the feeling better than i do since u test drove the car. To date, i have yet to try the car in full throttle. Even when i drove the test drive car a few days after collection to verify some steering vibration issue, i did not give it 100%. I will find out soon :)

Clar..... Sat.... Ai race mai? Pls bring passport....haha j/k.

You gonna love the car..... Perfect for nshw blasts.....

clar;748914 said:
Actually, i think u should know the feeling better than i do since u test drove the car. To date, i have yet to try the car in full throttle. Even when i drove the test drive car a few days after collection to verify some steering vibration issue, i did not give it 100%. I will find out soon :)
Bro u should try from standstill from 1st to 2nd gear , the torque when u shift up is monsterous . It feel like a heavily mod evo and much better. I did it on the test car, this is the test that convince me to buy the car
:goodup:

Reeve;749028 said:
Bro u should try from standstill from 1st to 2nd gear , the torque when u shift up is monsterous . It feel like a heavily mod evo and much better. I did it on the test car, this is the test that convince me to buy the car
:goodup:

wa.. heavily mod evo.. sweet memories.. oh gosh..

jasonmaxima;748916 said:
Clar..... Sat.... Ai race mai? Pls bring passport....haha j/k.

You gonna love the car..... Perfect for nshw blasts.....

Scared scared leh. These days, a lot of bandits crash u from behind to rob u on NS highway...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwinyoga

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back