216d Grand Tourer

Hi, i will be collecting my car tmr. Can add me to whatsapp or telegram chat group. My number is 8428 2282
Another qns, where do u guys install those in car camera ? Thanks
ask pml i got mine free with car package camera ,mat,boot mat, 3m solar film,tyres rims etc

Hi there all, im not an owner yet but seems interested to get one soon but can afford only 2nd hand..the review seems good.. can admin add me to the watsapp grp too 92388274. Thanks!:)))

Hi all, Just got my pre-owned 216d Gran Tourer last week. Can admin add me to the telegram group. 94798772. Thanks

hi all,
My rear brake pads is due to change with 3mm remianing. The PML person quoted me $550 to change while the same original BMW piece outside is $145 (+50-80 for labour). PNL says it could void warranty if something is wrong but if nothing is wrong then no issue. What do you guys think?

The front brake pads to be changed every 25k
The rear brake pad to be changed every 40k

So for the 5 years of PML warranty, I will be paying extra $1800 to PML!!!!

Can you add me to the watsapp group please???

Thanks,
J

Hi Thankgod, I think I have got quite a good deal from PML and I’m going to book a white GT tomorrow. Kindly help to add me as well: 96690 triple 7. Thank you.

Hi all, I guess this is the best place to seek feedbacks. I’m thinking to look for a 2nd hand 216D gran tourer since there is no new ones for diesel.

Anybody has any issues with reliability. It’s my first time looking at bmw so abit concern with reliability since my current ride audi gave me lots of problem.

Hi all,

Just placed my order for a 216i GT. Appreciate it if you can add me to the telegram group please. +65 9620-5635.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back