216d Grand Tourer

Hi all,

expecting to collect my med blue with saddle brown interior end July. Please add me into the group chat, thanks!

Ken
Nine6655zero33

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Will be collecting my mineral grey this coming Fri. Please add me to the gap chat. Thanks!!

Zen
Nine792one8six8

Hi all.Just bought metallic white yesterday , may i know where can i buy BMW rims beside PM that is suitable for 216d GT ? Thanks

just bought 1 in black and delivered last saturday :)

can add me in the group as well?

Nine155one6one7

Also, anyone manage to add-on the heads up display?

Thanks
Mervin

Hi there,

Anyone tried setting up email and/or SMS in the Gran Tourer iDrive/ ConnectedDrive? Please add me to the chatgroup.

I just put my booking. But found I don't have the right freebies. Only 2k discount, car matt, square car camera. Seems paying heavier price. If I withdraw, any penalty ?

Re: 216d Grand Tourer

Just signed on the dotted line yesterday for $147K (without pano roof) with freebies like $1K fuel voucher, solar film, car mat, car grooming (2 times), 3 years free servicing and picking up your car for servicing (2 times).

Only catch is you need to take a $60K loan with minimum 2 years tenor.

Is this required a trade in of your car ?

Hi All,

Can check if anyone knows what is the cost of servicing? understand usually for diesel car servicing is really quite expensive......

I test drove the Gran Tourer yesterday 5 Adults + 3 kids, really quite impressed as the pull is still there.....

Also have anyone looked at chipping their Grand Tourer???

https://www.chipexpress.com/products/4838/

of course as usual many if that for and against this, but as far as i know, many audi owner in Singapore do chip up their car and some of the sales even do recommend the chip provider.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back