216d Grand Tourer

I just put my booking. But found I don't have the right freebies. Only 2k discount, car matt, square car camera. Seems paying heavier price. If I withdraw, any penalty ?
I don't think you can withdraw, normally they will indicate it's NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. But of cos you can try to talk to your SE.

Hi All,

Can check if anyone knows what is the cost of servicing? understand usually for diesel car servicing is really quite expensive......

I test drove the Gran Tourer yesterday 5 Adults + 3 kids, really quite impressed as the pull is still there.....

Also have anyone looked at chipping their Grand Tourer???

https://www.chipexpress.com/products/4838/

of course as usual many if that for and against this, but as far as i know, many audi owner in Singapore do chip up their car and some of the sales even do recommend the chip provider.

Look interesting, also wander did anybody tried before?? Based on what it describe, kind of too good to be true, understand sometime manufacture want to limit some output power due to some reason, e.g. CO2 emission. But for the more quiet engine? Diesel car will sell even better if the engine can be more quiet~~~ Everything come with a price, don't think it will without side effect also......

Anyway, never try never know~ who want to be the first try in 2GT?? :) Do share some feedback here!!

Look interesting, also wander did anybody tried before?? Based on what it describe, kind of too good to be true, understand sometime manufacture want to limit some output power due to some reason, e.g. CO2 emission. But for the more quiet engine? Diesel car will sell even better if the engine can be more quiet~~~ Everything come with a price, don't think it will without side effect also......

Anyway, never try never know~ who want to be the first try in 2GT?? :) Do share some feedback here!!

LoL, seems to be scared dont mod, mod dont scared kind of situation. Actually wanted to know in terms of servicing but since car is so new, seems servicing is still currently FOC.....

I'm thinking of getting the 2GT. How much discount can we ask for? What kind of freebies do they usually throw in? List price is now 167,800...

I'm thinking of getting the 2GT. How much discount can we ask for? What kind of freebies do they usually throw in? List price is now 167,800...

At least you will have 2K above discount on the list price, can ask for more if you have car to trade in.

Current promotion package:
Pay $100 EACH for the following to get: (can see how much SE can absorb for you)
1) Upgrade 3yr 60k km basic service package to 5yr 100k km
2) 3M solar film package
3) Advance car eye camera system
4) 6 x pick up and delivery service valid for 3yrs
5) 2 x car SPA (1st year)
6) 2nd year insurance free (capped at $1,500)

Hi! I am going to place my order pretty soon, and would like to join the WhatsApp group for more info:

my number: eight 112 four five 66

Hi All,

awaiting delivery of the 2AT or 2GT .. please add at Nine22SevenSeven211. Thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thabetfamily
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back