216d Grand Tourer

Potential buyers need to research who can provide better postsale support. Apparently to date, car dealers provide bad support after sale. Haven't seen one that impress me yet. Post sale support is important. Should consider both car quality as well as the company ability to service you promptly.

Hi all, I am new in this forum. Just thought I could give my 2 cents worth on my 216d GT. I have been driving my 216d since Dec 15 and have clocked almost 34000 km since. Yes.... Very high mileage and this is the primary reason why I decided to switch to a diesel car. It has been servicing me rather well apart from the hefty replacement cost on the front brake pads recently at pml. Looking to replace my rear one soon but decided to do it outside instead at half the price.

Since I stay in serangoon so I have the privilege to try out diesel at Smart Energy at 84 cents/ litre. Has been great and additional savings since I really drive a lot. Hope to join the WhatsApp group soon to share my experience.

Cheers mate.

Hi all, I am new in this forum. Just thought I could give my 2 cents worth on my 216d GT. I have been driving my 216d since Dec 15 and have clocked almost 34000 km since. Yes.... Very high mileage and this is the primary reason why I decided to switch to a diesel car. It has been servicing me rather well apart from the hefty replacement cost on the front brake pads recently at pml. Looking to replace my rear one soon but decided to do it outside instead at half the price.

Since I stay in serangoon so I have the privilege to try out diesel at Smart Energy at 84 cents/ litre. Has been great and additional savings since I really drive a lot. Hope to join the WhatsApp group soon to share my experience.

Cheers mate.

HI there, how much KM do you get on a full tank and how much does a full tank cost? cheers

added donaldeduck
added eng61043
added ZIIE
added Derek
added coldastone17

beetlewill can recheck your number ... PM me please ...

Just signed on the dotted lines today.
$165,800 and traded in for my 2011 XC90 at 93K.
Sparkling Brown with beige interior.
Wanted saddle brown but not available for this shipment.
Comes with :
1. 5 years free servicing
2. 3 +2. years warranty
3. BMW Advance Car Eye
4. Solar Film
5. $1,000 insurance subsidy
6. 3M car mat

Delivery due end November.
Hope that's a good deal.

Please include me in the chat group. My Mobile is 97771734

Last edited:
Hi all,

Anyone bought their 2GT from PI or even self-import?
Heard that PML aftersales service is not that great. PI price quoted was $138K.
Self-import might be around $120K or below.
Have read up on self-import, do-able but would need to source for a Euro or UK dealer to buy from.

Guys, if I may ask this question here.

Collecting my GT end of NOV. just curious is it possible to choose how our number plate at the rear is being displayed. Eg instead of one straight line: SJJ123B can I choose to be displayed as:

SJJ
123B

I know I can customized outside but those might not be approved by LTA. Just thinking if there is an option to choose at PML or there is only 1 kind

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back