2nd GruppeM for E46 318i Valvetronic liao!!

wilman2772

Legendary 10 Years
Here is the 2nd GruppeM for 318 valve!!!

Check out the carbon fiber finishing....simply :drool:

1112059699953.jpg

1112059699963.jpg

1112059699943.jpg

1112059699923.jpg

1112059699933.jpg

1112060661983.jpg

Carhartt aka Joe is super happy that his car now growls like V8 rather than a 4 potter...... :dance:

Joe, care to comment????

'The Great White'

now the car really sounds good.....never have i been so please with a mod. wasted half a tank of fuel at the meet-up to show the sound...guess u guys have heard it....so should know how good it sounds for a 4 pot.

IMHO.....tendency for the engine to rev better...maybe due to better air to fuel ratio for better combustion....but thats how i feel anyway...

Thanks Wilson....

Yeah Joebin. Please tell us more about it. Looks si-peh swee leh.

no, your air to fuel ratio is not changed. Your MAF detects more air coming in due to the better flow-rate of the K&N filter so puts in more fuel to combust accordingly. that's where the power comes from.

nowadays the gruppe m intakes come fully assembled ah... those that we bought some time back all in little pieces we have to do jigsaw puzzle to assemble them. hehe

Congratulation, bro. Now that you car is pretty much done up, time to mod yourself...... kekeke......

kenntona said:
Congratulation, bro. Now that you car is pretty much done up, time to mod yourself...... kekeke......

Not yet, he still got mirrors to mod :laughing:

kenntona said:

Which part? :lol: :lol:

To cut ot to extend? :twisted: :yummie:

Congrats on being the 2nd guy with it, Joe! Told you it will be $$ well spent, IMO. Very swee, look wise and sound wise! :thumbsup:

Beautiful....... swee swee.. very loud.. roar!!!! :twisted: ... waiting for ur next mod my bro.. :thumbsup:

Eh Joebin, where u get the table to take photo ah? Very swee know? The nice grains on the wood. Some more the laquer shine ah..wat's that black thing ontop of the table?hahahaha

ze first 2 valvetronics to fit ze gruppeM. In japanese i think pronounced: groopoo EHM hahahaha

now very shiok...only like to stay in the lower gears to listen to sound....sibei burn fuel....

Carhartt said:
now very shiok...only like to stay in the lower gears to listen to sound....sibei burn fuel....

No wonder you were revving like mad on Sunday! :screwedu:

Congrats Joe! Nice Mod. Goes very well with the red engine bay background. :inlove: Got connect the cold air duct from the front end of the M bumper or not? :thinking: Wilman, I also want one for my 318ti thank you. 8)

Carhartt said:
now the car really sounds good.....never have i been so please with a mod. wasted half a tank of fuel at the meet-up to show the sound...guess u guys have heard it....so should know how good it sounds for a 4 pot.

IMHO.....tendency for the engine to rev better...maybe due to better air to fuel ratio for better combustion....but thats how i feel anyway...

Thanks Wilson....

swee2X

Nuke said:
Eh Joebin, where u get the table to take photo ah? Very swee know? The nice grains on the wood. Some more the laquer shine ah..wat's that black thing ontop of the table?hahahaha

ze first 2 valvetronics to fit ze gruppeM. In japanese i think pronounced: groopoo EHM hahahaha

so fast u learn to speak Jap liao ar? ... u potonger... :shoot: :shoot:

Potong is an ice cream. Got red bean, durian. Not sure wat else. Red bean not bad.

McCoy, can u buy me ice cream? DK oso wan.

End OT

BlackStealth said:
Congrats Joe! Nice Mod. Goes very well with the red engine bay background. :inlove: Got connect the cold air duct from the front end of the M bumper or not? :thinking: Wilman, I also want one for my 318ti thank you. 8)
huh? u driving a Compact???

BlackStealth said:

U dun tok kok ok! Give me the $ & U'll have wat U want!! :laughing:

'Clan Master'

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups