2nd GruppeM for E46 318i Valvetronic liao!!

Re: 2nd GruppeM for E46 318i Valvetronic liao!!

Bro, you need to PM him on this issue. i think he cant read email at this very moment. working now i think.

chinjmes said:
Wilman, I'm looking into the possibility of installing the intake for valvetronic, 318Ci facelift coupe. That and an Eisemann exhaust. How much would that set me back by?

chinjmes said:
Wilman, I'm looking into the possibility of installing the intake for valvetronic, 318Ci facelift coupe. That and an Eisemann exhaust. How much would that set me back by?

Possibility?? kekekeke, just do it!!

Here's 2 pics of the GruppeM installed into E46 318cic

1116957151642.jpg

1116957151632.jpg

Eisenmann exhaust ain't LTA compliant & they're louder than Remus & Supersprint.....U really want ah?

SMS me if you want the GruppeM CAI, I have a brand new kit sitting at home now.

'The Great White'

BlackStealth said:
Bro, you need to PM him on this issue. i think he cant read email at this very moment. working now i think.

Thk u sir!! I just reach Vancouver. Very very nice weather here!! Temp 21deg, clear skies....lots of nice cars....

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
Thk u sir!! I just reach Vancouver. Very very nice weather here!! Temp 21deg, clear skies....lots of nice cars....

'The Great White'
KAOZ..make me jealous. I'm stuck here and it's grey skies or rain almost every other day. Sianz.. :(

where do u get GruppeM airfilter like that in Sg?and how much does it cost?
THX

Eurotuner;232857 said:
where do u get GruppeM airfilter like that in Sg?and how much does it cost?
THX

Very simple, u pay $, I get for you.

Cheers

'The Great White'

Yo, Wilman, can PM me the price for the GruppeM air filter (E46 318i Sedan)? Look and sound damn nice. Thanks, bro.

Hi E46 owners,

I am very very new here. I am sorry if i posted on the wrong thread but i have a very urgent question. I am currently driving a dec'04 E46 318i and my aircon is not getting less and less cold. What are the possible problem with that?

Regards,
Victor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88red
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back