• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

3 Series Convertible

Re: 3 Series Convertible

refer to your engine code or # you will know if it's a N45 or 46...to verify if PI is smoking u.

Deadkookaburra;442830 said:
refer to your engine code or # you will know if it's a N45 or 46...to verify if PI is smoking u.

u mean engine number ? it will state N45 in it ?

Deadkookaburra;443034 said:
correct e.g. 01234567N52B25AF ...218bhp 2.5L

Actually its a N43 engine, with dynamic effecient, valvetronic with single vanos engine. N45 does not ve valvetronic and is used in 320Si limited produced model for WTC. previous 320i conv shld be using N46 engine. Pls correct mi if im wrong.

bro,mine is n46 156bhp as wat i read and understand..

i have just bk a E92 frm a p.i too..

AARONKEK;443609 said:
bro,mine is n46 156bhp as wat i read and understand..

i have just bk a E92 frm a p.i too..

i c , if im not wrong if its a N46, should be an 08 model ?

Nadal 23;443550 said:
Actually its a N43 engine, with dynamic effecient, valvetronic with single vanos engine. N45 does not ve valvetronic and is used in 320Si limited produced model for WTC. previous 320i conv shld be using N46 engine. Pls correct mi if im wrong.

so this means that the N46 engines more fuel efficient hor? :screwedu:

popiah123;443747 said:
so this means that the N46 engines more fuel efficient hor? :screwedu:

Hmmm, im not sure about tat though. frm the webby, the dynamic effecient energy saving thingy will ve better fuel consumption, but wat the hell, i don expect it to be like a toyota. I like the car for the design n considerable power, never expect it to save mi petrol. haha.

i asking that cos the n46s have less power than the n45s mah(correct me if i'm wrong) and lower fuel consumption is a tiny bonus. hehehe. but i am a bit confused, the 318i according to the bmw international website has 143hp but on the PML price list, the 318i has only 136hp and when i recieved the reciept yesterday, they wrote N46 on it. so i am wondering what is the real power output the car really produces?

I think the price of 2nd hand 325/335 has been creeping up the past few months, in line with the stock/property market. I got my 10 month old 325 convertible from PPML at $169K early this year. I see that some used-car dealers are advertising 1-1.5 year old 325 convertible at $175K and above nowadays. hmmm... :chinese:

I am selling my 325cia cabriolet (blue color) automatic, bought from PML in 2004.
First owner.

Interested buyers pls call 97999231

Bro. the PIs are advertising new 325 Cab (3Lit engine) at $170K now. Why pay $175K for a 1 to1.5 yr old car?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back