320 Professional with walnut trim

Niv

Hi,

I am in the middle of a decision to purchase a 320 Professional series and have in mind to upgrade to the walnut trim. I was told by the SE that this can be an done. I would have to top up close to 2K to have it fitted by BMW PML.

I have seen it on a 323 highline and it looks beautiful with the Screen & i-Drive. However, i am not sure how it would look on a 320.

Would like to find out if anyone here has woodgrain trim on their 320 and how much did it cost them. Does it look funny with walnut trims without I.Drive?

Any positive or negative feedbacks will be appreciated as it would help in my decision whether to go for it or not.

Cheers
Niv

Re: 320 Professional with walnut trim

What's the $$ difference between 323i highine and 320 Pro currently?

Niv;264704 said:
Hi,

I am in the middle of a decision to purchase a 320 Professional series and have in mind to upgrade to the walnut trim. I was told by the SE that this can be an done. I would have to top up close to 2K to have it fitted by BMW PML.

I have seen it on a 323 highline and it looks beautiful with the Screen & i-Drive. However, i am not sure how it would look on a 320.

Would like to find out if anyone here has woodgrain trim on their 320 and how much did it cost them. Does it look funny with walnut trims without I.Drive?

Any positive or negative feedbacks will be appreciated as it would help in my decision whether to go for it or not.

Cheers
Niv

For 2k more for the trim... aren't you better off paying $4k and get the highline version?

I was considering that when i wanted teh folding mirror previously.

It just doesn't make sense to add accessories....

PML do not have the highline model now. They only sell the professional model. They are clearing all their existing stock for the 320i and will release a new engine 320i in Feb 2008.

hmmm, stock clearance...brace yourself for more e90 on the road

i topped up 2.5k for the walnut trim to match my beige interior. i think the money well spent if u intend to keep the ride long enough. :)

waterboy;264808 said:
PML do not have the highline model now. They only sell the professional model. They are clearing all their existing stock for the 320i and will release a new engine 320i in Feb 2008.

Is this confirmed? or hearsay? Coz a statement like this is going to affect the buying decision of many....

CONFIRM. i was at PML last week and wanted to buy a 320i highline but they do not have anymore highline. Even the professional 320i only a limited colour choices. The colour choice (exterior and interior) I wanted is not available !

The SE told me Feb 2008 they will have a new engine 320i with 156hp to replace the current 320i (150hp).

ok lah... 6 bhp is probably the power of 3 lawn mower.... no big difference.

They probably engage Bernard from BVO full time and ask him to tune the ECU for them! to get the extra 6 bhp....

I was afriad that the 170 bhp DI version is coming out! I haven't even collected my car, and there is already a new model. I hope thye don't come out with one version with CA.

Funny thing is... my car is registered on the 31st Oct, and up till today they still cannot let me collect my car. That is one week... given the high depreciation of the car.... I already lost $200 before i collect the car! basket!

it's unusual that collection is more than 1 week from registration. is something holding up?

!@#$%^&*... my 320i by then will be lau pok chia... :angry:

gadgets;264996 said:
it's unusual that collection is more than 1 week from registration. is something holding up?

i do concur, pls chk if anything 'fishy' going on :furious:

waterboy;264959 said:
170bhp DI engine is for the european market. thats what I was told.

you are right...170bhp engine will not make it to our shores.

muddie;265170 said:
you are right...170bhp engine will not make it to our shores.
good for the e90 bros here so we probably wont see our resale value dropped drastically. bad too at the same time cos we wont see a 'good' enough replacement without costing an arm and a leg.

did anyone check what is our current resale value now?

fooman700;265123 said:
i do concur, pls chk if anything 'fishy' going on :furious:
ya man, i only hear of them eagerly chasing you to collect your car, esp. ex stocks ones, to clear warehouse, first time hearing them delay delivery.

if PML bring in the DI engines, how to sell the 325??? unless they drop the 323 and sell the 325 cheaper...

320 - 170 hp
323 - 200 hp
325 - 218 hp
335 - 306 hp

como, wanna sell your energizer rabbit cheap ?? :)

Dear All,

Thanks for concurring with me... Even up till today, still no news. These Guys are a real PITA. Just to give you the response i got from the SE.. you can judge for yourself.

When i ask if they bang my car and now trying to patch it up.... he says. "Wah... This is totally untrue. We sold more than 330 cars int he last 2 weeks and we are trying to deliver all of them. When i get your car i will deliver it to you immediately. Why would i hold it up? for what?"

Sigh... I am thinking if i should write to PML to demand that they compensate me for the 1 week lost.... that work out to be $211 per week. Not a lot of money, but i jsut feel like making them TL a bit!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rik88me
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back