335 vs 325 vs Audi TT?

gerrygirl

We were actually looking to buy a 325 coupe or Audi TT from PML/Premium but just couldn't commit cos neither car was perfect. I think the 335 would satisfy all our criteria, fantastic drive plus good space. However, it was out of budget at PML.

From this forum, I learnt that quite a no. of pple buy from PI. Do you think that it is a good idea to buy the 335 from PI instead of 325 from PML or TT from Premium? Found a PI who's quoting me $200k+ for the 335. Vs $188k for 325 from PML or $190k+ for the TT.

Would appreciate any advice!

Re: 335 vs 325 vs Audi TT?

if you don't mind either car, then find out the OMV, then calculate who profit the least, buy that one.

Who's the PI? Reputation? Warranty terms? Service by who? OMV? Financing terms?

I believe it's Vincar. 3 years warranty, servicing by JuzzCars (I think). I think OMV is likely to be in the $50k+ range. Not sure about financing terms yet.

Never bought from PI before so we're a little wary.

I bought my car from Vincar, two years warranty serviced by MBM/KBS. OMV should be high $50Ks.

Check all the details - get them right - before comparing..........

pretty similar to what i encountered. i was considering z4 and audit tt but ended up with 335i.

no regrets....

Husband is liaising with the salesman, hence the hazy details. Since your car is from Vincar however, I assume that those details you stated would be accurate. Guess that also means that you would choose the 335 from PI over the 325 and TT! : )

gerrygirl;289291 said:
Husband is liaising with the salesman, hence the hazy details. Since your car is from Vincar however, I assume that those details you stated would be accurate. Guess that also means that you would choose the 335 from PI over the 325 and TT! : )
The Audi TT-S is coming! It's gonna rock, quattro+2.0 litre engine+280HP.

That's news! Actually, the present TT's performance is good enough for me, but it was lacking a little in rear seat space, plus somebody i know already has it! so don't want to be a copy cat. Haha.

what about waiting for S5? hee hee

or 325 cabrio from pml...

for me, the one that no need to wait...get it

hitmee;289287 said:
pretty similar to what i encountered. i was considering z4 and audit tt but ended up with 335i.

no regrets....

Damn of cos u should have gotten the Z4 lah.

when u buy these cars, its for the driver. Forget about what rear passenger space. if u want space, go get an MPV.

I think Audi TT is good. Else get the 325 from PML, not that PIs are no good, but its just for peace of mind.

if buying from PI, check to see when their stocks arriving. some may have their orders on the way. see if the specs fits your requirement. better still, just take whatever they have in stock...trust me, the wait is almost unbearable...and PML may have long queue.

Vincar warranty is 3 years or 60k whichever comes 1st + free servicing for 5 years.

buy black 335 with red interior....ah beng says one....hee hee

or buy TT and make sure u mod better than your friend's. we can poison u....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back