335 vs 325 vs Audi TT?

Re: 335 vs 325 vs Audi TT?

haha,
defintiely not PML salesman.
Recently bought a 6 seris from them
They actually displayed my car in the showroom without my knowlege after signing the sales agreement.

Made an issue with their MD, and guess wat, the MD told us that there is no problems in displaying the cars. So called customer oriented service.!!!

Guess if i ever have a good experience with other servicing companies and PIs. will not get cars from PML anymore in future.

kenntona;295972 said:
And all I could say is this - PML will treat you like a sucker. I have never felt good visiting PML. Professional? Hello? Some of them are clueless of what they are doing.

I agree 100% with this statement. Always feel uneasy leaving the car for servicing.

One example, PML couldn't find a coolant leak in my previous car until the whole radiator blew and cost me much more $$$ to replace than just changing a simple hose or bracket. :furious:

ya,
if u do anything outside, they have a right to void your warranty.
Very foul play!
it's indeed the warranty issue. At least u can keep going back to PML to make noise if they dont do a good job.
but be prepared to pay more, a lot more.

once my 645 had a screeching soundi n my brakes.
i had to bring it back to them 3 times before they finally rectified the problem
not sure if that is their tactic. to delay.
first they said it was dirty disc pads, and asked me to keep stepping on my brakes at high speed.
obviously that was an extremely silly suggestion.
Finally they said the sensor was faulty and they replaced it and the problem never came back again.
My impression is they are most reluctant to change any parts for you unless necessary , as it incurs cost for them
Absolute idiots

Darth Vader;296036 said:
i would like to buy cheaper from a PI.but what if my car turns out to be a lemon ?
pay more for PML is just a premium for warranty issues.
i prefer to do servicing outside PML.but have to go back for oil change at 25k,50k and 75k if not they void your warranty i was told.

I m sure u hv heard of this thing called BMW WWW...
World Wide Warranty...
so if u got a lemon, bring back to your PI and get it sorted out. Or u can go to PML to make urself heard, pay for the parts, labour n stuff first and claim back ur money later

TripleM;296049 said:
I m sure u hv heard of this thing called BMW WWW...
World Wide Warranty...
so if u got a lemon, bring back to your PI and get it sorted out. Or u can go to PML to make urself heard, pay for the parts, labour n stuff first and claim back ur money later

ok lah.PML made a lot lesser or my e90 335 not much difference from PI.
if i buy e92 335 i wont buy from PML,they made 25k more on a e92 than e90.

ben_choey said:
i guess it comes with your personal experience about PI.
Precisely my point. So many rotten PIs out there, gotta find one with credentials. I have lots of friends and colleagues with Harrier and Wish but I have not heard of any complaints compared to what I heard about PML over the years here in this forum. And it was also through my own experience that, with the exception of Anwar at Kampong Arang, all the CSAs I have dealt at PML with suck. They suck if you compare laterally - against other ADs like Premium or Lexus..... or vertically against BVO/J4C.......

ben_choey said:
None of my previous BMWs were from PIs.
Do some research first. I have done mine.

ben_choey said:
Any lobands on getting M6 rims with a good price ?
One on sale in the bazaar folder.

ben_choey said:
between, wat car u driving now ?
E92 335 Coupe

Darth Vader said:
i would like to buy cheaper from a PI.but what if my car turns out to be a lemon ?
Just a thought - would you feel better if your PML car is a lemon? Would you feel like, "heng ah, paid premium for a lemon. Could be worse........." Unless you are telling me the probability of getting a lemon is higher for PIs, I think what you are thinking is that PML tends to be better in damage control than PI. Not necessarily true. PML is proven to be better to shred responsibility if your car is modded - and that's not an opinion.

ben_choey said:
Guess if i ever have a good experience with other servicing companies and PIs. will not get cars from PML anymore in future.
Have you even done your research?

if PML gave me a lemon i think easy to get a replacement with a lawyer letter and a advertisement on newspaper.

if PI gave me a lemon i think replacement will be harder.IMHO.

kenntona;295972 said:
How many cars of yours have you dealt with PIs? Which PI? Care to share? What you mean by "tricky?"

This is my third BMW - and I have dealt with both PML and PI. And all I could say is this - PML will treat you like a sucker. I have never felt good visiting PML. Professional? Hello? Some of them are clueless of what they are doing.

As for PI's my current car is maintained with MBM/KBS. I find them professional so far. As for mods, I have been using BVO/J4C/SWC - all much more professional in terms of dissecting your car and trouble-shooting compare to PML. That I could testify. And I am sure many forumers would do too.

ok lah.you win lah.i will follow you and buy from PI but only if i getting the e92.

Darth Vader said:
if PML gave me a lemon i think easy to get a replacement with a lawyer letter and a advertisement on newspaper.

if PI gave me a lemon i think replacement will be harder.IMHO.
Many reputable PI also wary of their negative goodwill, so you need to do your research before black-labelling ALL the PIs and white-washing PML.

Darth Vader said:
ok lah.you win lah.i will follow you and buy from PI but only if i getting the e92.
I am not here to win. No prizes. I am here for a discussions and to examine fallacious arguments.

ok lah, maybe i too shallow.only expressing my views with no intention to offend.

Brothers and Sisters, Uncles and Aunties,
Thank you all for your helpful suggestions and insight. I've done the deed, signed the papers, collected the car. It is a little alarming that I am signing on to more debt when the Bl**dy world market going into recession.

But now there is peace at home cos I can go jalan jalan whenever I want to and don't have to wait for someone to finish work. Hurrah!

congrats. so what car you did u get in the end?

HEEHEE.... this information was intentionally omitted.... see whether anybody paying attention mah. ABD, not black and red lah. Donch worry. Mine nicer, black with brown interior! But slower... : (

gerrygirl;296560 said:
HEEHEE.... this information was intentionally omitted.... see whether anybody paying attention mah. ABD, not black and red lah. Donch worry. Mine nicer, black with brown interior! But slower... : (

Congrats. Black is the way to go(what am I talking?)

You should consider Hello kitty stickers too.

Ahbengdriver;296568 said:
Congrats. Black is the way to go(what am I talking?)

You should consider Hello kitty stickers too.

Didn't know you were a fan of Hello Kitty!!!! I buy for you ok? Plus a FA-cai mao too, and a Ong-lye to put on your dashboard. :nehnehhh:

Ahbengdriver said:
I am looking for sticker like the one in my avartar.
I sponsor you, Beng.

Audemars Piguet !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back