3M Customized Floor mats

Re: 3M Customized Floor mats

FAQ for Customised 3M Nomad Carmat with Heel Plate & Gripper Strips
1. What is the difference between standard and superior?
Superior is 13mm thick and there is a limited warranty of 24mths while standard is 10mm thich and warranty is 12mths.
2. What is heel plate and gripper strips?
Heel plate is a reinforced rubber embedded into the mat at the driver side only to prevent wear and tear of the driver side mat due to continuos movement of your heel.
Gripper strips are based below the mat to prevent the mats from slipping or moving.
3. What is Customised 3M carmats and why is it priced higher than other mats?
Customised 3M Nomad carmats are specially tailored to your car. It is bigger and wider than your original carmats but will not exceed the interior layout of your car. It follows the contours of the interior and will be very nicely done.
It is priced higher than other mats because the quality is more superior and our mats comes with special heel plate and gripper strips. You can compare the replica 3M mat in the market and you will straight away notice that although they might look alike, the material is very different and the heel plate the replica mats comes with are just one thin piece of rubber which is not what we offers.
4. How long will the mats last?
It will last more than 3 years. I been using mine for 3years and its still like new. My car mileage is already 200K, meaning I drive alot and if I can use for 200K without even a wear and tear on the heel plate, I think your mat will even last longer.
5. What does the Limited Warranty covers?
3M Nomad Customised Car Mat Warranty Limited Warranty(conditions apply) - 12 mths for standard mats. 1st 6mths - make good on defect on heel plate, grippers or repair/replace individual piece of mat with coil or backing defect at our option. 6-12mths 50% off current list price of individual piece of replacement mat for defective mat only.
24 mths for superior mats. 1st 9mths - make good on defect on heel plate, grippers or repair/replace individual piece of mat with coil or backing defect at our option. 9 - 24 mths 50% off current list price of individual piece of replacement mat for defective mat only.
The warranty will not apply to damages incurred as a result of wear & tear, tamper, abuse, or misuse(eg. burns, cuts or tears) or because of failure to properly install, clean or maintain the product.
6. How long for you to deliver the 3M Customised Carmats?
It will take around 4 working days for us to deliver the carmat to your place. There is no ready stock at hand. We will only customised your mats when you order and there are also other order and thats why the lead time is 4 working days.
7. What time do you normally deliver your carmats?
We only deliver at night from 9pm - 11pm. We deliver by areas so something you may have to wait a day or two days more for your delivery as we try not to deliver west or east areas every day. Sometimes its tues for west and north area and wednesday for east and south areas.
8. Is there any further discounts for the carmats?
Please look at our latest posting for any special promotion. Our prices are already discounted for all car forums and clubs. We do not allow for self-collection from workshop. We will deliver to you. Only for new car models which we don't have the template, then you can do workshop to do also Toyota Estima must also go down to do.
9. What colours are available?
Black, grey, beige, brown, red and blue. All colours only comes in one shade. So please see my blog .:.:.Customised 3M Nomad Car Mats with Heel Plate & Grippers For All Cars.:.:. to check on the colours. Also you may also go to any petrol station or Carrefour to check on the colours of the mat and the thickness as those off the rack 3M mats are the superior grade.
10. Can I order just one driver mat or boot mat?
We do not do just one piece of the carmat. We can only do whole set for car interior or together with boot. Its a regulation from 3M.
11. How do we order the Customised 3M Nomad Carmat?
Simply sms me at 96952338 with your address, car number, car model, whether its standard or superior that you want, any boot you want to include and colour of the mats that you want.
example: Honda Jazz yr09 w boot, superior red, blk 123 amk ave 1 #11-111, sjm1111.

World Games

Call Verification will be neededwow goldfor Purchases. After payment is verifiedwow gold, orders will be delivered within 2-24wow goldhours of purchase. Please feel free to contact our customerwow goldservice via our live chat system. Also, we willwow goldcontact you by phone , email and live chat to arrange the delivery.

sszone;346684 said:
buy a big anti-slip mat they use for boot (quite cheap if u buy at the cheapo shops, its just opposite the rochor durian outing place). cut it up...i lend u my 3m adhesive spray to spray the bottom of your 3m mat and stick it on....thats 1 way, might have other ways of doing it.

where actually is this rochor durian place? Are u refering to Rochor center?

hkcny4.gif

Hi everyone,
Our workshop will be closed from 23 Jan to 4 Feb 2009 for the Lunar New Year Break. Please order your Customised 3M Nomad carmat by 19 Jan if you want to get it before CNY. Otherwise, it will only be deliver to you after 4 Feb. Hurry!!! Sms me at 96952338 with our order now.
We wish everyone here a Happy Year of the Cow and hope that it will be a better year than the Year of the Rat. Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!

Take a look here:
Customised 3M carmat/2way Car Alarm/4GB Spy Pen/Motion Detect DVR - Singapore No. 1 Car Forum & Car Club - MyCarForum

Hi, can you PM me yr price?
Mine is 525 black with brown leather.
cant decide on color yet, maybe black on black or beige on black?
JLMC

ocpi;407876 said:
Hi everyone,
Our workshop will be closed from 23 Jan to 4 Feb 2009 for the Lunar New Year Break. Please order your Customised 3M Nomad carmat by 19 Jan if you want to get it before CNY. Otherwise, it will only be deliver to you after 4 Feb. Hurry!!! Sms me at 96952338 with our order now.
We wish everyone here a Happy Year of the Cow and hope that it will be a better year than the Year of the Rat. Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!

Take a look here:
Customised 3M carmat/2way Car Alarm/4GB Spy Pen/Motion Detect DVR - Singapore No. 1 Car Forum & Car Club - MyCarForum

Anyone got from them before? Please post a review or PM me if not convenient. Thanks

I have just purchased a set from Maxtrend at Bt Batok. Took about 15mins for them to customise the floor mat. Easier as installed on the spot.

arctic;408231 said:
I have just purchased a set from Maxtrend at Bt Batok. Took about 15mins for them to customise the floor mat. Easier as installed on the spot.

whats the pricing like? thanks!

arctic;408431 said:
Got it at $160 w/o boot........of course u have to make ur way there.

Thanks bro, may make my way there soon....

my 3M car mat on the front passenger side keeps flipping down all the time and my friends' been complaining about it... i don't know why.. and the one on the driver side keeps gyrating up the rest-panel. any advice?

3amats.jpg

Take a look at the so called 'heel plate' of other brands. Its just a thin slice of rubber and this one was worn out and the top of the 'heel plate' was torn off, exposing the mat below. 3M Nomad heel plate will never torn off as its a whole piece of reinforced rubber compound embedded into the mat. Its not a piece of rubber covering the mats. Also this mat was the thicker 17mm material which was also worn out and torn off at the side. The pics was taken when customer changed to our Customised 3M Nomad carmat and gave us his old mat for us to take pics. He only use it for less than 5 mths and its already started to torn off.
Please sms me at 96952338 if u want to order Customised 3M Nomad carmat w heel plate and grippers. Thanks.

Hi Arielsc, I like your black mat with the red trimmings, where can I find/customize it for my 125i? Thanks!!

Hendrick;422502 said:
my 3M car mat on the front passenger side keeps flipping down all the time and my friends' been complaining about it... i don't know why.. and the one on the driver side keeps gyrating up the rest-panel. any advice?

I have the same problem as you....:(

3Mflyer.jpg

We are the only Authorised Vendor for Customised 3M Nomad carmaat with heel plate and grippers for all car clubs and car forums. Please call or sms me at 96952338 if you want to order. The most worthwhile investment for your car. Will last you till you change another car or even if you want to drive your car for more than 3years. Free delivery.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back