• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

3M type Floor Mat

Re: 3M type Floor Mat

Hi Slater,

Should be around $80 but at the moment the red mat in stock do not have spike so I dont reconmend yet until new stock arrived. All mats are custom-made according to original mats with some improvement if possible.

Cheers

zorro;525780 said:
Hi Slater,

Should be around $80 but at the moment the red mat in stock do not have spike so I dont reconmend yet until new stock arrived. All mats are custom-made according to original mats with some improvement if possible.

Cheers
what u mean by no spike?

There are 2 type of mats..some with smooth of textured underside which is not effective in holding the mat in place but those with little rubber studs/spikes is better in holding them in place.... you dont want to keep adjusting the mat all the time...in fact yank away my old mat and replace with the spikes one recently. Of course you can use velcro to hold those smooth underside mat...

zorro;525783 said:
There are 2 type of mats..some with smooth of textured underside which is not effective in holding the mat in place but those with little rubber studs/spikes is better in holding them in place.... you dont want to keep adjusting the mat all the time...in fact yank away my old mat and replace with the spikes one recently. Of course you can use velcro to hold those smooth underside mat...
ok thanks. u have any images of the red? am worried it might be too light or too dark

Dont have with me now cause I told some bros here that I dont want to make any mats in red until they have those spiky ones...

I can have cut sample of all mats in all colours but pictures may not be accurate...

Last edited by a moderator:

zorro;525785 said:
Dont have with me now cause I told some bros here that I dont want to make any mats in red until they have those spiky ones...

I can have cut sample of all mats in all colours but pictures may not be accurate...
thanks. when approximately will u have stock?

Must check with factory...other colour should have the spike ones...let you know when got info...Cheers..

ANyone interested in a set of E60 mats (black colour) with 5 pcs and driver side with heelpad....one of the bros ordered wrong colour...

Cheers

Pls pm me you name, mobile and colour of mat.

I need one for E90 driver side with heel pad & color is beige
please call 97383338
thanks,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups