• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

3M type Floor Mat

zorro

Legendary 10 Years
Just curious if anyone is interested?? I have direct contact with a floor mat manufacturer for automotive/industrial floor mat and has just replaced my E90 original with their floor mat. It is quite thick with heel pad and spike/stud underneath. The beige colour and the cutting for my interior is perfect match. The price is about $80 but may be reduced if the qty is more.

They have mat for all makes/model/colour. Will post a picture when free.

Re: 3M type Floor Mat

I am interested.

Do they have for e46? Black colour.. just the driver seat side.

Same here, I am interested in a black mat just for the driver side. Mine's an E90.

Last edited by a moderator:

hi, appreciate photos when u can... interested in this as well... wanna get for e90 front mats only...

okie...im ONZ. for z4.

I also want, but driver side only, can bo?

I also want for Driver side and Booth only !

Gong Xi Fa cai to all.

Sorry didnt log in for many days.....I think they make whole sets instead of single piece but can ask...still having problem installing my stupid smasung phone driver into my window 7 to upload the photo.

ok. i can consider whole set.
Would appreciate some pics and price. Kindly pm pls, thanks.

Ok just went out my house and snap some photo of my now dirty floor mat.

For those who want logo it can be done on the velvet type like those came with the car. Sorry for the delay just got a bad ding and trying to get it fixed..

Last edited by a moderator:

All,

Pls leave your nick and your model and colour if you are interested...ao far they make entire set and some they have ready stock and others they have to newly cut to size from template. They use to supply the original thick velvet type to many distributor which can come with logo but nowadays more people prefer 3m type of mat due to easy maintenance. Need you to pm your contact number if you are keen.

Name Model (exact like E60 523i) Year of make Colour

E90 price = $80
E60 price - $85

Just called my friend and found out one piece also can like driver side etc..but I need to have a consolidated list to find out the price from him...

So pls help me to list down.....I am on leave this week so very free..next week work liao...

Pls list down your name:

1) hum@n - Driver side & front passenger side (2 piece)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

I presume the mats will come with grippers...

Pls list down your name:

1) hum@n - Driver side & front passenger side (2 piece)
2) chongj88 - Driver side only (1 pc), black
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

1) hum@n - Driver side & front passenger side (2 pcs), black.
2) chongj88 - Driver side only (1 pc), black
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member