5-series - Is this price difference possible ?

Re: 5-series - Is this price difference possible ?

golfgti;546914 said:
every PI is different so nobody can answer this for u. U got to ask each PI for their specs.

I suggest u dont buy from PI unless u know their boss & delivery track record. Dont ever touch those classified PI ads blindly...

somtiems they always say " car at the port liao "

it seems its in the port forever

look like the omv fr pml is about same as pi. hear pi base 523 omv is about 45k selling 180988. wat is the spec fr pml? cos i was looking at the pi 523 it have those, pdc front and rear, xenon light, 17 rims, i drive. does agent have sunblind rear mirror, bluetooth, soft close automatic system? thank

DriveAllDay;546851 said:
500 units at 80K each is SGD40M profits my dear...

Sorry, my bad.... forgive me?

Physicist;546890 said:
Different equipment in the cars can translate to difference in price. The 730Li is a Li version and could possibly be fully specced.

Regardless of equipment levels, unless the other additional features are installed in Singapore, it is OMV vs OMV. And usually, one would expect the next model up to be more highly spec-ed such as mobile phone etc...

So in financial terms, cost to cost, a 730Li would be a better buy just purely based on OMV.

loh_jeff;546996 said:
look like the omv fr pml is about same as pi. hear pi base 523 omv is about 45k selling 180988. wat is the spec fr pml? cos i was looking at the pi 523 it have those, pdc front and rear, xenon light, 17 rims, i drive. does agent have sunblind rear mirror, bluetooth, soft close automatic system? thank

The news I got was 523 base is $37.5k whilst the HL version is $45k. I would expect this first 2 or 3 batches to have similar OMVs. However, I understand that PML will be retrofitting the PROFESSIONAL GPS to the HL, meaning that it will have the 10" iDrive screen vs the 7.7" one as per the display cars. I believe this addition will not be included in the OMV.

cos i got a quote fr a pi through friend selling 180988 for non hl gte coe, spec wise about the same , just pml got comfort access, bluetooth, and auto tailgate. but pi price about 35k difference and omv about the same as pml maybe higher than pml. dont know y euro drop yet their price soo ex....

Last edited by a moderator:

Talking about the difference in PML and PI cars, will be interesting to see what are the differences in specs. Anyone has a list of items on a PML 535i and that of a PI 535i ?

Ya, it will be then fair to make a comparision betweem them.

Will be dropping by at 1 of the PI at Turf Club to look at the complete list of spec for the 535i, should update here then.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubzzorg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back