60 men may be charged

Re: 60 men may be charged

iScoupe;797525 said:
think price will drop cos she is closely monitor by govt.....

anyway she is a PRO not a victim, another round of men will kenna once she return back to market illegally.

Think she already 18 Liao so nothing illegal for men to kena except for STDs :p

sszone;797583 said:
Think she already 18 Liao so nothing illegal for men to kena except for STDs :p

lets do a group booking, maybe 300 per shot can be achieved.
huat ah.
one year difference really heaven and hell comparison.

Mockngbrd;797535 said:

Dunno what to say. Should I admire his job or condemn him? Whatever it is, he got GUTS but impossibly immoral!

Enjoy now first, then rot in prison (maybe bend over when picking up soaps), then pay further for his sins when he goes to hell, reborn next life as a girl in Somalia where chances of gang-rape is high, rot away with AIDS. Life is fair…. Anyway he deserves his dessert. Life in prison is just the beginning of his payback.

DrK said:
Dunno what to say. Should I admire his job or condemn him? Whatever it is, he got GUTS but impossibly immoral!

Enjoy now first, then rot in prison (maybe bend over when picking up soaps), then pay further for his sins when he goes to hell, reborn next life as a girl in Somalia where chances of gang-rape is high, rot away with AIDS. Life is fair…. Anyway he deserves his dessert. Life in prison is just the beginning of his payback.

He is like a used car broker - get to drive many exotic cars. If not for Women's Charter...... I wanna grow up like him !!!

www.sgwhoremart.com !!!

hearsay hearsay .... copied from mycarforum .... SCARY !

The third wave of names will be out soon and it will include businessmen, financial executives and at least 3-4 lawyers and senior military officers.

The third wave of names will be out soon and it will include businessmen, financial executives and at least 3-4 lawyers and senior military officers.....

so long never hear from Justin Ang :lol2:

Heard this before?

Jane was teasing Tarzan with her low cut and short shorts. Tarzan was totally aroused. Jane stripped quickly, closed her eyes and eagerly waited for actions only to be shocked by a sharp pain in her groin. She looked up and saw Tarzan with a huge branch. Still in rolling in pain, she asked "why use the big stick to hurt me"? Tarzan replied "Got holes, must always check for snake!".

Morale of the story...always check first.

Mockngbrd;797694 said:
3rd wave sia... total how many shoot insai her liao?

16 to 17yr old, one day 2-4 pax exclude weekend... a lot lor....

iScoupe;797693 said:
The third wave of names will be out soon and it will include businessmen, financial executives and at least 3-4 lawyers and senior military officers.....

so long never hear from Justin Ang :lol2:

tmd!!! i m here, dont worry!!

Iscoupe, sorry I cannot represent u as well as I have to be fair to robot n Justin. I don't act for forummers unless it's a sio pah case like bobby's

I advice u to please guilty n asked to be caned. Moral

MW;797702 said:
Iscoupe, sorry I cannot represent u as well as I have to be fair to robot n Justin. I don't act for forummers unless it's a sio pah case like bobby's

I volunteer to be iscoupe's ah mat in his rs6 on court hearing day.... I bro... I da man.

MW;797702 said:

i was let go with stern warning becos I only chatting with her in the room la.

Tat was 1st charge, u have 8 more pending. Yours is the highest apart from Foo.

I suggest u skip town

MW;797709 said:
Tat was 1st charge, u have 8 more pending. Yours is the highest apart from Foo.

I suggest u skip town

i going Jakarta tomolo... :lol2:

kenntona;797666 said:
He is like a used car broker - get to drive many exotic cars. If not for Women's Charter...... I wanna grow up like him !!!

www.sgwhoremart.com !!!

Jokes aside, yes, his brokerage business is perfect arbitrage in a perfect world! Too bad this world is not rosy and we have laws and morals.

The most our morales can go (for most of us anyway) is animal brokeraging where we trade cows in abbattoirs or race-breed horses in circuits. But trading human flesh in the form of sex/human trafficking is another story. In this case, given that the guys who demands and the gals who supply are both equally sinful, nobody is more sinful than the middleman because he capitalised on the weak-willed with lies. 'Testing' the goods for a deeply discounted price of $50 is an icing on the whole (immoral) cake.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobikovn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back