77 Lubricants

jackowacko

Heard from a buddy that this leading brand of Dutch oil will be available soon. Best part of it is the price! Just shows how smaller independant manufacturers can offer quality oil at decent prices.
their website is www.77lubricants.nl

Re: 77 Lubricants

Used this brand when i was in Holland.
At last is in Singapore. Cheap and Good.
i try to bring in but after doing my sum , is not cheap if i bring in myself.
Share the same marketing plan like IKEA. Reduce marketing budget to give us better price.
Thanks for your info. You know where i can get it?

I heard from my buddy that it will be launched at Carrefour end of this month. No harm giving it a try since you have used it before.

From one of the largest independent oil manufacturers in Europe comes an oil that is complianent with most International standards but at a truely affordable price. 77 Lubricants now available at Carrefour , 4L of Fully Synethetic 5W 40 is going for $29.90 only! Check it it people if you are looking for quality oil at affordable prices! Cheers

MTL..
try before when i was stationed in Holland.
very value for money.
good for conti user -- famous of eat engine oil in hot climate.
just top up 1 litre .. still go 6 months to go for my servicing..
me still got 4 bottles of m1 0w40.
anyway thanks for your info. will grab it once i done with my m1

Where is this EO available now.

And if you buy it, where the heck do u go to, to get the oil changed without being charged a dick.

77 Lubricants

Meek;1071434 said:
How much is a dick?

A Guru once told me you don't just buy a d*ck, but the pleasure and loving that comes with it....

*OT liao..... Dribbles away.....

OT jialat jialat.

I just wanted to understand the point abt how the charges are equated to that of a dick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back