a gal who loves car, appealing?

Re: a gal who loves car, appealing?

stevenwu;639782 said:
knn, LL, my CO said "why so new need to change, lots of $$$ isn't, raise my monthly allowance la...." .............I said " only cheap cheap, 2nd hand, < $200.

If she knew that it cost > $2000 (inclusive of air bag), probably I will not have sweet dream for months.....

Yeap...dropping one "0" at the end is the way to go. Robot says one...:lol2:

nb my pic no load

wait till you see Dvanos. The very first and original chio bu in BMWSG who loves cars, motorsports and driving trips. Hehehehe.

I love cars and I discuss some stuffs with my partner. Contrary to what you think, actually it's more difficult for him to mod with me watching. I know what he needs and what he doesn't. For eg, I would tell him not to do so much cuz it's about time to change tyres and timing belt. I saw the sian face but I'm still more practical than anything.

Check out Babe... Her Z4 damn chio...

black cookie loves cars...i dun find her appealing

78S BMW Z4;640136 said:
As a matter of interest, any red z4 lady driver in d forum? :)

ya me! wanna go out? we go watch fast n furious.

nobkia;640164 said:
78S BMW Z4;640136 said:
As a matter of interest, any red z4 lady driver in d forum? :)[/
QUOTE]

Is red z4 ladie appealing?

can be any colour.........................

cheers

totoseow;640140 said:
ya me! wanna go out? we go watch fast n furious.

I told u driving red picanto????? :nehnehhh:

As for girls that like cars, wat about Modena (or whatever his nic is here) aka Phil. His wife used to use the LP640 as a daily driver. And she could bring that damn thing to Parkway Parade. And now she is running a Cali. Dont get too horny toad or he will open a can of whop ass on you all though.

Like previously mentioned though I prefer a girl that can swallow rather than one that likes cars. Heck all the women I have been with never knew what brand of cars I drove anyway. I even had to educate toto on our first date.

harold996tt;640211 said:
As for girls that like cars, wat about Modena (or whatever his nic is here) aka Phil. His wife used to use the LP640 as a daily driver. And she could bring that damn thing to Parkway Parade. And now she is running a Cali. Dont get too horny toad or he will open a can of whop ass on you all though.

Like previously mentioned though I prefer a girl that can swallow rather than one that likes cars. Heck all the women I have been with never knew what brand of cars I drove anyway. I even had to educate toto on our first date.

phil is scuderia la...

stig i rememebr our first date. u said watch fast n furious 4....in the end i had to sit on the floor n face ur stick for 2 hours. jerk

totoseow;640219 said:
phil is scuderia la...

stig i rememebr our first date. u said watch fast n furious 4....in the end i had to sit on the floor n face ur stick for 2 hours. jerk

Wow! Really red zee4?! No joke!

Gals that like cars not appealing...Girls that like to do in a car ..hmmmm

Mockngbrd;640230 said:
I always wonder y car forums hav so much bromance

Don't forget shit stirrers too.
iscream and guni are brolovers.:dance:

how to face a stick for 2 hours?

totoseow;640219 said:
phil is scuderia la...

totoseow;640219 said:
phil is scuderia la...

eh why waste time I always say. anyway I paid for your lock jaw therapy afterwards so dont complain so much.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genshinlabnet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back