Its a gay world out there......

Re: a gal who loves car, appealing?

rodders;640235 said:
Don't forget shit stirrers too.
iscream and guni are brolovers.:dance:

MW and rodders?????? :nutkick:

Gay = happy thats what iam refering to.

There must be something wrong with Spore gals...or the food we eat...big increase in homosexual activities..no wonder people calling for Bi-election.

rodders;640304 said:
It's a happy world.:lol2:

zorro;640307 said:
Gay = happy thats what iam refering to.

There must be something wrong with Spore gals...or the food we eat...big increase in homosexual activities..no wonder people calling for Bi-election.

It's Bi-erection. I like gays cos that leaves me with more chio bu and less competition.:lol::lol:

I prefer lesbian..you just need to hook one and she will bring you the rest.. :lol::lol::lol:

rodders;640311 said:
It's Bi-erection. I like gays cos that leaves me with more chio bu and less competition.:lol::lol:

zorro;640312 said:
I prefer lesbian..you just need to hook one and she will bring you the rest.. :lol::lol::lol:

Ok let me know when you hook one and I'll bring the rest of myself along to help you.:lol2:

Every true-blue guy will be.....every part of his body will be soft after being swallowed.

nobkia;640315 said:
anybody has a very soft spot for gals who swallow?

Pls substantiate your claims with proper dyno and test condition..Make sure got witness and superimpose the before/after chart on the same scale on X & Y axis for easy comparison.

rodders;640318 said:
20% increase in BHP.

zorro;640321 said:
Pls substantiate your claims with proper dyno and test condition..Make sure got witness and superimpose the before/after chart on the same scale on X & Y axis for easy comparison.

Technically, I'm not very technical. So no point trying to impress me with all your technical jargon.:angry::angry::angry:

Nothing technical it just maths and plotting graph la.....:D Is just difficult to swallow a 20BHP gain when you are being swallowed in your car.

rodders;640324 said:
Technically, I'm not very technical. So no point trying to impress me with all your technical jargon.:angry::angry::angry:

no pic talk until 6 pages for fark

zorro;640328 said:
Nothing technical it just maths and plotting graph la.....:D Is just difficult to swallow a 20BHP gain when you are being swallowed in your car.

Use butt feel can liao.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77ballcomco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back